Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Biggest War ever

Hybrid View

Default Biggest War ever

With the oldest server in the game SS37, there seems to be only one more war available left in the server. The war between 725 and 7000. There is not much else left. This war could potentially be the largest 2 alliance war ever. All the other alliances are dead, noobs or bots. So, whilst sitting in my retirement home alliance, with a bag of popcorn, I wish to open a thread and ask across all servers about the BIGGEST ALLIANCE WARS EVER!!!! This can be historical or current.
    Lead, follow, or get out of the way - Thomas Paine.

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with his experience

Ooh ss37 finally headed to slog mode huh.

Well the biggest war i can remember would probally be a toss up between:

MISC/DOOM Coalition VS SERVER 6. - Definitely the largest war of server 6, This war lasted the best part of 6 months, Olny ending when The high command of MISCİ (the main ally) was banned due to botting.

OR

Server SS38 VS Dacia. - After the downfall of former server 6 alliances Imperium and the V family after the merger, Dacia was the strongest remaining former S6 alliance, ANd they went To war with the Entire server, At there peak they were fighting: The_just, Crucifix, entropy, Asmodeus, and all assosiated sister alliances (Before sister alliances ment alts) This war lasted the best part of 3 years, By the end dacia had lost a hell of a lot of players, but those who were left, could brawl with the best of em. and taking in players from the leftovers of The V family and Imperium and other former S6 alliances, Dacia became a superpower who dispite a high honour count, could keep up with there heavy hitting neighbours.

Ive never had a war on a new server that was the same, no new server alliances have enough backbone to fight like Dacia did, They fold after a few weeks of the kind of pressure Dacia received.

Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

The Crux Vs Dacia,Entropy,TJ war has been going for over a year now I think. I'll have to search skype to check on when it actually started.
    -pier117

*sitting on a porch enjoying the view*

Quote Originally Posted by pier117 View Post
    The Crux Vs Dacia,Entropy,TJ war has been going for over a year now I think. I'll have to search skype to check on when it actually started.
    it would have to be about year now, SS38 is made of long wars i think.

Flashing a city cap across the top of your screen.

Quote Originally Posted by pier117 View Post
    CRUCIFIX & USARMY/Vets vs The_Just, Dacia and Entropy Started in September 2012.
    [NawtyArwyn]: oh yeah we all want you blacky
    [Blackhands]: ahaha! evidence! i have a new forum sig!
    [MsMeeka]: definetly.....why you think i stay with this stupid game? its you blacky. :P
    [Blackhands]: i knew it! :P
    [NawtyArwyn]: grrr how do i always get trapped into giving you new stuff for your sig?

Well... ss37's "endgame" is really just the continuation of the S1/S2 vs S3 war that started with the merger...

With everyone else either quit, banned or smashed, it does look like we'll probably be hitting 725 in the not-so-distant future.... Alas, Evony is slowly enforcing their "ip connection" rule - but not equally, and not across the board... so basically, whoever gets banned last will probably end up on top...

And anyone who says they aren't running bots / alts in those alliances is LYING to you... the only ones who aren't just have someone running them for them!!
    FrodBonzi - God of GMs
    irc.abducted.us #psychic-doom

SS60 is among the oldest servers ( the biggest one ever according to http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?...History/page14 ) There has been a two alliance war going on there for well over a year, much older if you consider the fact that the members of HAZZARDS were all together just in different alliance names. It is basically Nemesis versus the rest of the server. HAZZARDS consists of the majority of active players aside from Nemesis, but there is also Nameless and WFT and Hammer, all of which make up a sort of coalition together to fight against Nemesis. With years into this server and many many big players ( as the video show-offs of hackers war cities show ) There is still constant fighting and battling. Not a day goes by where I can't show war reports consisting of Nemesis versus HAZZARDS. Don't know how this compares to other servers but I liked the concept behind this thread so I thought I would add some input, maybe get some other people to share as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Phillster View Post
    SS60 is among the oldest servers ( the biggest one ever according to http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?...History/page14 ) There has been a two alliance war going on there for well over a year, much older if you consider the fact that the members of HAZZARDS were all together just in different alliance names. It is basically Nemesis versus the rest of the server. HAZZARDS consists of the majority of active players aside from Nemesis, but there is also Nameless and WFT and Hammer, all of which make up a sort of coalition together to fight against Nemesis. With years into this server and many many big players ( as the video show-offs of hackers war cities show ) There is still constant fighting and battling. Not a day goes by where I can't show war reports consisting of Nemesis versus HAZZARDS. Don't know how this compares to other servers but I liked the concept behind this thread so I thought I would add some input, maybe get some other people to share as well.
    i was wondering if someon from SS60 would pop in, i know they have some truly insane war citys, (referring back to hacker) a lot of the older super servers have become long running grudge matches between the few final clingons to the server from what i can tell.

Quote Originally Posted by ssfgrgawer View Post
    i was wondering if someon from SS60 would pop in, i know they have some truly insane war citys, (referring back to hacker) a lot of the older super servers have become long running grudge matches between the few final clingons to the server from what i can tell.
    I think your analysis is dead on. There are a handful of us, all with massive cities and troop counts, and when a grudge match breaks out, its very very typical to see suddenly 8 or so accounts from each side warporting into an area, and some of the biggest mech heroes being used and tons of phracts for the whole honor war, then you've got the cities or other accts back a few miles that are doing some massive descouting, and this will go on for maybe 6 or 7 or more hours where a ton of troops die, and eventually one side pulls out. Of course both sides claim victory, lol. But when I hear the argument " I miss the days when an archerbow could take out a city", I just can't agree. I would much rather port two cities loaded with mechs and attack 900 to 1100 heroes and chew through massive amounts of troops, then wipe a city with an archerbow. Aside from the large scale grudge matches, for the more everyday players its a matter of porting around and trying to find your enemy out of holiday and get a chance at descouting 200m scouts, or just launching as many mechs as you can before it shows up in their wr's and someone logs them. Recently, I had been having a hard time getting hits on my reds' hosts war city. Whenever I would land near it, and the state was full I would launch and when they were about a mile from landing he would port somewhere in state. So I looked around and found the flat he was holding about 15 miles away and planted a city there, then did the usual port in on him and launch mechs, when they were about 3 minutes from landing I launched mechs at the flat he held, and sure enough he ported right into it.
    http://ww.evonyurl.com/i800jm << not the first hit, unfortunately I didn't save all 8 I got in before he truced, but first hit hit archers, then I got a 24m exp no honor, then this
    http://ww.evonyurl.com/js9xf4 << next hit, way too little of a hero, shame it wasn't a bigger one
    http://ww.evonyurl.com/usvkzk << This was the wave I meant to land first, somehow screwed it up and he took down forts, and closed gates on the last wave
    http://ww.evonyurl.com/ug4vo9 << then for a cheap scout report to see what fun I had left I sent this, only for him to truce on me.
    Oh well, todays another day

Quote Originally Posted by Phillster View Post
    But when I hear the argument " I miss the days when an archerbow could take out a city", I just can't agree.

I gotta agree with that. Now if i do see a city that can be beaten by a single arch bow, i normally dont bother cause it wont have enough res to make stopping worthwhile. its great when you can catch one of those mega citys and rip chunks out and let em limp out minus a 10-20m archers between a few guys with decent heros, it aint hard.

Quote Originally Posted by SxKitten View Post
    Guess its time for all us smaller players to just quit. The ones running 100-200 accounts are still doing so.....
    If I cant log, I cant keep what I worked very hard to get.....and perhaps its time to say....I quit.
    while im far from the biggest on ss38, im still on the smaller end of the scale, (mabey 300m burn on a good day) i carry enough to hit most anyone, and if they are too big i call SDMF to the party lol. small citys still have a HUGE impact, They make excelent scouts, finding the big citys for the big boys, and they can help out with descouts/spam/whatever.

never underestimate a smaller city then you.

Also i love people with 200+ alts, do you have ANY idea how long it takes them to find which alt your hitting? You find billions of res practically unguarded and they have to look through 20 computers to see which one is running the one your hitting.