Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Biggest War ever

Well pier we have had some good battles outside the group ones that got ugly. I will miss those times that were fun as well as you
    Good girls go to heaven, bad girls go everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by pier117 View Post
    Good game all!

-pier117
    best of luck with life mate, Shame we never got to have a propper fight i think your one of the few players in crux i never hit 1 on 1 possibly at all. Crux did a very good job of standing against the not inconsiderable power of Dacia and TJ together.

Unfortunately The server is growing quieter and quieter as the older, Long time big names go into perma holiday or just give up totally and quit, if the server is still going in a year ill be surprised. Bit reguardless its been a hell of a war and im glad to have been a part of it. Rest in Piece Crucifix, Bring it on 411.

Shame to hear you had issues with Ghosts too, Thats why Dacia stays at 100 members to stop that same issue lol.

Id like to see Rohan and UsArmy on the field more often, had a quick battle with Foogoo the other day, when Warghost tried to descout, Was a spot of fun, tho Warghost didn't stick round when i started descouting back

Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

The CRUCIFIX war is over…..yes it is as the alliance belonged to its 3 main members so the name goes with them. Staying in CRUX would not have been an issue if it wasn’t for the constant ghosting of alts into it…hence the new 411 alliance. I would however like to touch on a few things so we keep things straight.

“CRUCIFIX had 4 major hubs, the Ice1 hub, the Dayenna/Kaylas and Tusc hub, the ETrolio, pier118 and Ironthor hub, and the Blacksiege, Warghost, DreXel and Zenobia hub. Dacia moves on the latter of these and over the course of about 6 weeks breaks the hub and scatters its members to the wind- not without losses of its own though.”

Ok, so the Tsargogs crew ports in 5 alts or 45 cities around our hub to run a constant spam

http://ww.evonyurl.com/3rsv4q

sets up a mini hub near for support then brings in his War city, a support city along with MentanDH and Danger12’s war cities and over a 6 week period capped 4 alt cities. Evony’s imposed IP bans were a bigger factor in the loss of the hub than what the Dacians did. Over that period Danger12 was chased away, MentantDH spent more time in holiday than my alts. Drexel and Redsiege took out the support hub and capped most its cities, Redsiege and Blacksiege took turns hitting Tsargogs at his hub in Lombardy. The biggest blow came when Blacksiege and Warghost teamed up to cap Tsargogs two cities at the Burgundy hub, Siege took the war city after dismantling it and Ghost capped the support city which held Tsar’s 2000 attack hero….just sorry it ran before.

http://ww.evonyurl.com/cyzswh
    http://ww.evonyurl.com/guqtze
    http://ww.evonyurl.com/bmug5g

Take it as a victory if you wish but we took more cities, more resources and did more damage before we moved out…..as for a 2nd hub that failed, not really sure about that.
    “ Smaller CRUCIFIX members are hiding in bigger hubs. Mighty and DreXel join Dayenna/Kaylas' hub after a second hub Blacksiege, Warghost and Zenobia build fails.”

“ Blacksiege are still active capping former ENTROPY alts and neutrals.”

Seems I spend my time capping ENTROPY alts and neutrals lol….I ported on Tsargogs Lombardy home and quickly started farming the former Dacia heavy who is now just a shell of his former self. Unable to finish off due to time, Drexel ports in and continues to farm him for a day and a half. When I return to continue hitting the Tsargogs account is ported out of the center of his hub and changes his name to Demonblade to help himself hide………..Now lets discuss the SHOGUN hub if the heart of Dacia held Romagna. After scouting off and on for a few days I picked my time and spot. I ported 1, yes 1 city in and quickly took a city almost dead center in the hub. I then brought in an alt to cap the cities I would take over the next 2 days. Scouting around I noticed a couple drop cities loaded with resources so I brought in another Nemesis1 player to stock up on res and cities while I concentrated on the larger drop cities. A 900+billion res city is capped beside the holidaying MentantDH while a second city with about 200Bill is farmed dry. one of Dacia's newest members, "LiveorDie" or now named "redkiller" ports in a city named "GETOUT" and it is quickly taken by Redsiege and renamed "NoUgetout"......We sat in the hub for a week with no resistance from the Dacia players who own it until bored I ported out and handed the spots to UsArmy so they could play around. Seeing as we were having our way with the hub TJ drops in with a few of its big hitters to restore order. Danger12 now sits there and tries to cap alts that hold spots in the hub. When it comes to capping there are three ways you’ll see my name flash across the screen, 1. Someone let an alt refuge and is a quick cap and barb, 2. Someone just lost a resource drop city or 3. Someone had a hero worth trying to capture.

As the 411 goes it is a new fresh start for a lot of players and has a real team feel to it, a word that both TJ and Dacia always mention and is one reason they are still in charge on this server. With the help of Rohan and USARMY we have set up a nice team pool to draw from and though outnumbered we’ll do our best to keep you guys occupied. Blackhands will always find a way to wipe one of my war cities but I will keep rebuilding lol, I’ve been red with TJ since server5 and the days of the AVALON wars so I don’t see that changing anytime soon. We’ll continue to fight and give you a reason to log in everyday but if you read this and are feeling left out or neglected just let me know 

They will be missed
    BUBBAA
    SPONGEBOB
    IRONTHOR
    PIER
    Queue the unwanted attention………
    Last edited by jakrough; 09-09-2014 at 11:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jakrough View Post
    They will be missed
    BUBBAA
    SPONGEBOB
    IRONTHOR
    PIER
    Queue the unwanted attention………
    Actually this was exactly the kind of post i was hoping for, best if you can get the story from both sides. It is sad to see those former big guns of Crux go however, They were good enemys. (tho i dont think i ever personally fought Pier, i think i managed to fight each of the others at least once)

Quote Originally Posted by jakrough View Post
    Ok, so the Tsargogs crew ports in 5 alts or 45 cities around our hub to run a constant spam

http://ww.evonyurl.com/3rsv4q

sets up a mini hub near for support then brings in his War city, a support city along with MentanDH and Danger12’s war cities and over a 6 week period capped 4 alt cities. Evony’s imposed IP bans were a bigger factor in the loss of the hub than what the Dacians did. Over that period Danger12 was chased away, MentantDH spent more time in holiday than my alts. Drexel and Redsiege took out the support hub and capped most its cities, Redsiege and Blacksiege took turns hitting Tsargogs at his hub in Lombardy. The biggest blow came when Blacksiege and Warghost teamed up to cap Tsargogs two cities at the Burgundy hub, Siege took the war city after dismantling it and Ghost capped the support city which held Tsar’s 2000 attack hero….just sorry it ran before.

http://ww.evonyurl.com/cyzswh
    http://ww.evonyurl.com/guqtze
    http://ww.evonyurl.com/bmug5g

Take it as a victory if you wish but we took more cities, more resources and did more damage before me moved out…..as for a 2nd hub that failed, not really sure about that.
    indeed we lost citys breaking the hubs, Gog's large hero was a particularly nasty loss, however he does have 2 citys+ of 1k attack heros specifically for the ginormous archer CDs everyone loves so much, and his account is far from broken, as he still holds a significant war city, Even if it did take some rebuilding, but props where props is due, yall got him a beauty.

We decided to move to this new style of warfare to combat the overuse on this server of large alt hubs, cause lets all face it, its really bloody boring meching someone from 15 miles+, This is not a format that to my knowledge has been employed on any other server in evonys history, especially not on the scale that we did it on. all of the Hubbrothers were all low on food from building 9x 250-400m burn citys and supporting them in the time before the portday, so the rest of dacia was helping support them, And yes a few of there citys were wiped or ran out of troops in the process of breaking these hubs, But like i said its a new type of warfare, mistakes were made same as when everything new is tested. In all id say the exercises were a massive success, since we ran quite a few accounts through a hell of a lot of speech texts, and a lot more truces. when you are breaking 5 years worth of items thats pretty impressive alone.

Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

Guess I owe you an apology, seems you were right...........I do like capping ENTROPY alts.....sigh........*hangs head in shame

http://ww.evonyurl.com/deeopb
    http://ww.evonyurl.com/vdoi95

But they're just so Yummy!!!