Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Biggest War ever

War still going since 2012? Nice!
    Legendary Hero

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    War still going since 2012? Nice!
    Yeah We SS38ers know how to hold a grudgematch tho its a lot less active then it was 2 years back it still has its moments

Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

You've got to be joking me? the same wars still going on now from when I left dam nice to see we all still hold grudges although I still don't think anyone is yet to manage out trash talk me ^^ also the 4 man coalition of Tercio and co VS Vets/Misc/whoever else idr now managed to last 17 months as I joined halfway through that although that was the end game of the war with the coalition being formed. it seems to be a thing with s4/5/6 that when we all start wars it ends up in being 2 sides with 2-3 allies each and just long slog matches lasting 6 months minimum 6 months being a short war in their terms from my experience anyway and it seems to be getting longer and longer now that I no longer play it brings a tear to my eye :')

Edit : also I believe at the peak of the wars we got to there was all but 1 state in all out war and that last state was most the time full or a desperate refuge for those hit the hardest by the war..
    Last edited by guess_who; 04-24-2014 at 11:28 AM.

[ssfgrgawer]: i send transvestites, you never know what they will bring home, its useually diseses tho
    [guess_who]: those trannies are fairly strong though...
    S6/SS38 retired
    Self proclaimed trash talker and hitter ^_^ s6 boys ftw

When I was still around in Server 78, there was started an alliance called The Brood, that fought the alliance I was affiliated with -- called Tilt. Shortly before the server's first merger, Tilt's two leaders left the game, and the alliance folded into the Brood. Bolstered by these new allies, the Brood made friends with another independent alliance, and they came to dominate the server, and proceeded to immediately go to war with everyone they came into contact with, even after the server merged again.

The biggest war the Brood faced was against the Knights family, which lasted about a year and a half, iirc. They finally ceased to exist as an alliance after about the spring of 2013, after they merged into some of the new alliances that the new servers had to offer.
    Formerly known as Jurnis

Quote Originally Posted by guess_who View Post
    You've got to be joking me? the same wars still going on now from when I left dam nice to see we all still hold grudges although I still don't think anyone is yet to manage out trash talk me ^^ also the 4 man coalition of Tercio and co VS Vets/Misc/whoever else idr now managed to last 17 months as I joined halfway through that although that was the end game of the war with the coalition being formed. it seems to be a thing with s4/5/6 that when we all start wars it ends up in being 2 sides with 2-3 allies each and just long slog matches lasting 6 months minimum 6 months being a short war in their terms from my experience anyway and it seems to be getting longer and longer now that I no longer play it brings a tear to my eye :')

Edit : also I believe at the peak of the wars we got to there was all but 1 state in all out war and that last state was most the time full or a desperate refuge for those hit the hardest by the war..
    You are correct there, Since before the merger The whole of server 6 warred, with major players in all but 2 states (bohemia was one, We had a few from all over, but no real owner after Phantom, cant remember the other *This is remembering Eric's thread at the time*)

Now There are no "designated states" Everyone is everywhere. Dacia probally still hold the majority of Romagna, As we are a stubborn lot, and havent been pushed out yet, The_just seem to own almost all of Bavaria and Thuringia And Crux are spread to the winds with Major Hubs in Freisland (ET's/Pier/several others mega hub) plus sizable acc numbers in the lorraines, Those are probally the most Crux owned states, Tho We have bombarded The lorraines for months.

Friesland is mostly ET from what i can tell, But when you carry that heavy its too be expected.

SS60 is among the oldest servers ( the biggest one ever according to http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?...History/page14 ) There has been a two alliance war going on there for well over a year, much older if you consider the fact that the members of HAZZARDS were all together just in different alliance names. It is basically Nemesis versus the rest of the server. HAZZARDS consists of the majority of active players aside from Nemesis, but there is also Nameless and WFT and Hammer, all of which make up a sort of coalition together to fight against Nemesis. With years into this server and many many big players ( as the video show-offs of hackers war cities show ) There is still constant fighting and battling. Not a day goes by where I can't show war reports consisting of Nemesis versus HAZZARDS. Don't know how this compares to other servers but I liked the concept behind this thread so I thought I would add some input, maybe get some other people to share as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Phillster View Post
    SS60 is among the oldest servers ( the biggest one ever according to http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?...History/page14 ) There has been a two alliance war going on there for well over a year, much older if you consider the fact that the members of HAZZARDS were all together just in different alliance names. It is basically Nemesis versus the rest of the server. HAZZARDS consists of the majority of active players aside from Nemesis, but there is also Nameless and WFT and Hammer, all of which make up a sort of coalition together to fight against Nemesis. With years into this server and many many big players ( as the video show-offs of hackers war cities show ) There is still constant fighting and battling. Not a day goes by where I can't show war reports consisting of Nemesis versus HAZZARDS. Don't know how this compares to other servers but I liked the concept behind this thread so I thought I would add some input, maybe get some other people to share as well.
    i was wondering if someon from SS60 would pop in, i know they have some truly insane war citys, (referring back to hacker) a lot of the older super servers have become long running grudge matches between the few final clingons to the server from what i can tell.

GRT vs SRK in Server 9 (2009). A true non-bot war that ran for months with both sides suffering heavy losses and playing Evony the way it was meant to be played. War cities that players struggled to feed so the alliance had to send food because you had a massive *cough* 1 Million archers in that city. No one gave an inch and many cities were lost but both alliances just kept going at it!

It unfortunately ended when a bot alliance ported into Friesland and cleaned up SRK but I honestly think that the game was never more fun than when no one was using bots... Why was it ever made?

GRT - Founder (Server 9)

Guess its time for all us smaller players to just quit. The ones running 100-200 accounts are still doing so.....
    If I cant log, I cant keep what I worked very hard to get.....and perhaps its time to say....I quit.

Quote Originally Posted by ssfgrgawer View Post
    i was wondering if someon from SS60 would pop in, i know they have some truly insane war citys, (referring back to hacker) a lot of the older super servers have become long running grudge matches between the few final clingons to the server from what i can tell.
    I think your analysis is dead on. There are a handful of us, all with massive cities and troop counts, and when a grudge match breaks out, its very very typical to see suddenly 8 or so accounts from each side warporting into an area, and some of the biggest mech heroes being used and tons of phracts for the whole honor war, then you've got the cities or other accts back a few miles that are doing some massive descouting, and this will go on for maybe 6 or 7 or more hours where a ton of troops die, and eventually one side pulls out. Of course both sides claim victory, lol. But when I hear the argument " I miss the days when an archerbow could take out a city", I just can't agree. I would much rather port two cities loaded with mechs and attack 900 to 1100 heroes and chew through massive amounts of troops, then wipe a city with an archerbow. Aside from the large scale grudge matches, for the more everyday players its a matter of porting around and trying to find your enemy out of holiday and get a chance at descouting 200m scouts, or just launching as many mechs as you can before it shows up in their wr's and someone logs them. Recently, I had been having a hard time getting hits on my reds' hosts war city. Whenever I would land near it, and the state was full I would launch and when they were about a mile from landing he would port somewhere in state. So I looked around and found the flat he was holding about 15 miles away and planted a city there, then did the usual port in on him and launch mechs, when they were about 3 minutes from landing I launched mechs at the flat he held, and sure enough he ported right into it.
    http://ww.evonyurl.com/i800jm << not the first hit, unfortunately I didn't save all 8 I got in before he truced, but first hit hit archers, then I got a 24m exp no honor, then this
    http://ww.evonyurl.com/js9xf4 << next hit, way too little of a hero, shame it wasn't a bigger one
    http://ww.evonyurl.com/usvkzk << This was the wave I meant to land first, somehow screwed it up and he took down forts, and closed gates on the last wave
    http://ww.evonyurl.com/ug4vo9 << then for a cheap scout report to see what fun I had left I sent this, only for him to truce on me.
    Oh well, todays another day