Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Biggest War ever

Quote Originally Posted by Phillster View Post
    But when I hear the argument " I miss the days when an archerbow could take out a city", I just can't agree.

I gotta agree with that. Now if i do see a city that can be beaten by a single arch bow, i normally dont bother cause it wont have enough res to make stopping worthwhile. its great when you can catch one of those mega citys and rip chunks out and let em limp out minus a 10-20m archers between a few guys with decent heros, it aint hard.

Quote Originally Posted by SxKitten View Post
    Guess its time for all us smaller players to just quit. The ones running 100-200 accounts are still doing so.....
    If I cant log, I cant keep what I worked very hard to get.....and perhaps its time to say....I quit.
    while im far from the biggest on ss38, im still on the smaller end of the scale, (mabey 300m burn on a good day) i carry enough to hit most anyone, and if they are too big i call SDMF to the party lol. small citys still have a HUGE impact, They make excelent scouts, finding the big citys for the big boys, and they can help out with descouts/spam/whatever.

never underestimate a smaller city then you.

Also i love people with 200+ alts, do you have ANY idea how long it takes them to find which alt your hitting? You find billions of res practically unguarded and they have to look through 20 computers to see which one is running the one your hitting.

Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

Miss Irish still paying... lol damn she is dedicated.
    "God invented Turbo Lag so V8s would have a Chance"

Eh biggest war i remember was when s24,s25, and s26 merged (I think thats who it was) The first and probably the most chaotic and deadly merger ive ever been in. The entire S24 Server was pretty much allied in the massive R~T~H coalition which was like a dozen or so major alliances, then there was M4H and crazy8's, and im thinking chosen1's was there at the time too (Think they were the top alliance with a few bil prestige or something) and wow yeah countless other major alliances. SOOOOO many alliances fell apart during that war (Including my own, lol crappy time for me xD) The massive smelting Pot basicly boiled away anyone who was thinking of quitting. Then in the midst of the merger hundreds of accounts were banned for botting and multiaccounting, which escalated the downfall of many alliances dramaticly. VERY VERY Few alliances made it through that alive.

Quote Originally Posted by dogjati View Post
    With the oldest server in the game SS37, there seems to be only one more war available left in the server. The war between 725 and 7000. There is not much else left. This war could potentially be the largest 2 alliance war ever. All the other alliances are dead, noobs or bots. So, whilst sitting in my retirement home alliance, with a bag of popcorn, I wish to open a thread and ask across all servers about the BIGGEST ALLIANCE WARS EVER!!!! This can be historical or current.
    Can we get an update on this?

Flashing a city cap across the top of your screen.

Quote Originally Posted by pier117 View Post
    The Crux Vs Dacia,Entropy,TJ war has been going for over a year now I think. I'll have to search skype to check on when it actually started.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackhands View Post
    CRUCIFIX & USARMY/Vets vs The_Just, Dacia and Entropy Started in September 2012.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    War still going since 2012? Nice!
    Quote Originally Posted by ssfgrgawer View Post
    Yeah We SS38ers know how to hold a grudgematch tho its a lot less active then it was 2 years back it still has its moments
    Quote Originally Posted by ssfgrgawer View Post

Now There are no "designated states" Everyone is everywhere. Dacia probally still hold the majority of Romagna, As we are a stubborn lot, and havent been pushed out yet, The_just seem to own almost all of Bavaria and Thuringia And Crux are spread to the winds with Major Hubs in Freisland (ET's/Pier/several others mega hub) plus sizable acc numbers in the lorraines, Those are probally the most Crux owned states, Tho We have bombarded The lorraines for months.

Friesland is mostly ET from what i can tell, But when you carry that heavy its too be expected.

WAR UPDATE. SS38 WAR ENDS/EVOLVES. In September 2012, CRUCIFIX and its smaller allies USARMY_6 and Veterans_6 went to war with The_Just, Dacia and ENTROPY, while the servers other major alliance, Rohan, sat out any conflict(as has always been there way). Another smaller party ASGARD, went solo, and although they have fought all, they mostly warred against CRUCIFIX. At the time, there are few who would argue CRUCIFIX are the strongest alliance on the server, USARMY and Veterans have close knit teams but lack big war cities and big-fighters. Dacia are battle hardened over years of fighting with alot of guts and stubborn evo-craft mixed in,ENTROPY have many of the biggest war cities on the server but lack small-arms fighters, and The_Just have a seriously well knit together team, some brutal hitters, and some very very active members. Through almost 2 years of a mostly ill-tempered war, the sides battered each other, with major players falling, war cities crushed, people rage quitting, rants in WC, hundreds of alt cities lost, hubs rising and falling, heroes changing hands, serious coinage and holidaying, alot of accusations of cheating flying around, little guys getting trampled, brutal hitting. There were casualties. In Spring 2013 Veterans_6 merged into USARMY_6 and no longer exists except as a small alt alliance. In mid- 2013 ENTROPY began to run out of manpower to counter CRUCIFIXs' probing of their hubs and merged into Dacia. Multiple people had alt accounts 1 citied and abandoned them. Late 2013 and early 2014 saw a huge bout of alt-alliance name changes to #'s to stop people 'ghosting' in spys. In autumn 2013, Dacia got bored of fighting the same enemies and also declared on the until then neutral Rohan- Rohan, being an alliance comprised mostly of impressively talented account/hero builders and having done little fighting since 2010/early 2011 felt the sting. In early 2014 CRUCIFIX also started feeling the sting, and many of its members start hiding in their teammates hubs- there were some players talking of quitting, a few did but most returned. Rohan felt the pressure- there was talk of mass resets. Around this time more CRUCIFIX players were given access to Rohan. USARMY_6, organisationally much improved since their merge with Veterans_6, coast on serenely throughout the war, with a dedicated team of account sitters logging, trucing and porting attacked cities before the attacks even land practically- they abstain on nearly all counter attacking though- USARMY cities incredibly hard to take, although some are plundered. CRUCIFIX by this time has been through 5-6 different hosts. Around late April, The_Just also declare on Rohan after finding concrete evidence that Killaman and others are turning Rohan against The_Just. Rohan cities continue to fall or be self-barbed. CRUCIFIX had 4 major hubs, the Ice1 hub, the Dayenna/Kaylas and Tusc hub, the ETrolio, pier118 and Ironthor hub, and the Blacksiege, Warghost, DreXel and Zenobia hub. Dacia moves on the latter of these and over the course of about 6 weeks breaks the hub and scatters its members to the wind- not without losses of its own though. The_Just is rampant at this time, with many many alt cities falling every day, and USARMY and CRUCFIX war cities being bulldozed regularly. Smaller CRUCIFIX members are hiding in bigger hubs. Mighty and DreXel join Dayenna/Kaylas' hub after a second hub Blacksiege, Warghost and Zenobia build fails. SpongeBob joins the ET/IT/Pier hub. By mid-May the Ice1 hub is broken and his alt cities are falling like rain. In early July, The_Just, who have breached the largest of the hubs by capping pier118 alts, are reinforced at the pier118,Ironthor,Etrolio and SpongeBob hub by a huge Dacia contingent hub-smasher force. The hub is breaking up within days- ASGARD pile in and compound CRUCIFIX's misery with multiple alt caps. In mid July, a few of CRUCIFIX's leaders have some kind of disagreement after there is a marked increase in the number of cities they lose. BUBBAA resets nearly all the accounts in the 1100 and 911 alt alliances, or 1 cities them, and expels Ironthors alts( all holidayed after he lost a few) into the cold. Ice1's alts are floating in the wind, and SpongeBob quits again. Ironthor and pier fail to come out of holiday to defend themselves, Ice1 remains holidayed, and Killaman's account is reset. CRUCIFIX lose multiple cities, although Dayenna, Tusc, Zenobia and Blacksiege are still active capping former ENTROPY alts and neutrals. Rohan are also suffering, and rumours surface Tiwaz is considering resetting most of the alliance. CRUCIFIX are in turmoil, with none of their former hosts- mechadon76,Killaman,SpongeBob,BUBBAA,Yossi,captkir k,pier118 or VH Ice1 seemingly capable of turning their faltering fortunes around. CRUCIFIX lose more cities, with smaller players like RichardO7 losing multiple cities and their best hero. Ironthors secondary accounts Briar and LordFES have lost up to 9 cities by this time including their best heroes and intel heroes. A new alliance is formed- 411- with multiple CRUCIFIX members such as Zenobia, Tusc, Dayenna, Kaylas and Blacksiege jumping CRUCIFIXs' sinking ship. Soon the smaller members such as Sid1 et al are following, leaving the old guard to go down with the ship. Etrolio joined his own alt alliance, and ever a negligent team member, is probably unfazed by the demise of his team. By the 1st of August, the rest of CRUCIFIX has been expelled or joined 411, leaving an alt as host and it's negligent holidayed ViceHost Ice1 only in the alliance, who is probably still unaware his alliance burned around him.

The CRUCIFIX wars are over. -However it should be noted a small number of Crucifix players have rode the storm and survived the decline of their old alliance- and they have been joined in 411 by a number of Rohan players. It remains to be seen whether this new force will stand for quite so long against the combined might of The_Just, Dacia and our fight buddies ASGARD, even with the ever-enduring USARMY_6 at their side. What follows is a new chapter in ss38 history, and perhaps that story will be told one day too.

Current STATE owners/makeup;
    BAVARIA & THURINGIA=The_JUST
    ROMAGNA and SWABIA= DACIA
    MORAVIA,BOHEMIA,NORTH MARCH=The_Just and Dacia,with part 411(Rohan) presence.
    CARINTHIA=ASGARD and Dacia.
    FRANCONIA=USARMY_6 dominated, all other alliances have some presence though.
    LOMBARDY=Disputed lands, all have presence.
    SAXONY= No mans lands. Former CRUCIFIX,now mostly a wasteland, hard to pick an owner but 411 probably have the most cities.
    FRIESLAND= Etrolio, ASGARD and Dacia
    UPPER LORRAINE= Now a wasteland of flats, no owner, former CRUCIFIX stronghold, cleared by scores of city caps/barbs, and account resets.
    LOWER LORRAINE= Now a wasteland of flats, owner tenuous,411/Rohan? former CRUCIFIX stronghold, cleared by scores of city caps/barbs, and account resets.
    BURGUNDY= Nemsis1/Rohan part of 411, disputed lands.
    TUSCANY= 411 dominated but with significant The_Just and Dacia presence.

But... getting on topic..... As far as the BIGGEST WAR EVER goes, i think the CRUCIFIX wars on ss38 of September 2012 to 1st August 2014 can make a fairly large claim to that title. All competitiors welcome!
    Last edited by Blackhands; 08-06-2014 at 08:33 AM.
    [NawtyArwyn]: oh yeah we all want you blacky
    [Blackhands]: ahaha! evidence! i have a new forum sig!
    [MsMeeka]: definetly.....why you think i stay with this stupid game? its you blacky. :P
    [Blackhands]: i knew it! :P
    [NawtyArwyn]: grrr how do i always get trapped into giving you new stuff for your sig?

Text Na29 Immortal Family Vs Carebears/187 family

I know this is age1, but I just have to put a pretty impossible war out there. Na29, Immortal/Empire Coal Vs Carebear coal.
    I know this was going on for the longest time, practically the whole server, but it was biggest after the server died down and Carebears turned into 187/247, and it was just Immort2l and Immortal, who turned into 42323 or something similar. One of our blues, HaVoC turned against us and joined 187 family, and a month or so afterwards, the Seige of Atlantis begun. AMG, holder of 0,0 had gotten banned for botting, so we took the oppertunity to advance on it once and for all to shut 187 up.
    We had gotten an E&E of the city, and it had well over 180m warrs, 20m arch, 5m layers, and around 5-10m lista aswell.
    187 had ALL spots around 0,0 within 30-50mi alrdy planted with cities, and we had 1 state cap, and all the 14s with that state, and a ton of 12s. We were only able to get spots 41-51 mi away from 0,0, and send from our non-ported cities and HC's. It took us weeks to even get a partially dent into the warriors, but after a ton of troops, we got through the warriors. By time we were done with warriors, we had honor RESET him 3 times min, and by time his city was killed, dang near a 4th time. Unfortanetly, the alliance was Carebears at the time with AMG as host, they disbanded, took 0,0 once it was broke, and formed 187 since there was nothing we could do. Well, JasonKing took it and hosted 0,0. He put well over 40-60m arch into it i believe, and we didnt give up. We had put troops into him and made him honor reset a few times aswell, and gave up to eventually rebuild. That wasnt the end. A few weeks go by, after our attempt, and 187 FINALLY ports onto our last state cap. Our host of 423 had quit 2 weeks into the attacks, and it took them over a month or so to finally kill it, and im talking cities 30miles around it, all their HC's, and Atlantis hitting it 24/7. Eventually, they took it, and majority of them quit or got killed off.

I understand this war isnt the biggest, but so far from what i've read its the only Age2 warr so *flex* but it is a really big war for age2, considering we don't have insta troops like age1. But I figured i'd post it here for people to read just to compare it But in the end 187 won, but not on their merged server

Signature by Don Ezio.
    Now, show no Mercy
    Let the world See
    We're Invincible
    Show them nothing is beyond our Control

I think Blacky is right, The TJ/Dacian/Asguard VS CRUX/USARMY/Rohan war is now probally the largest Full scale server war in evony history.

However To be truthful, The "Longest" war Would have to go to Dacia VS CRUCIFIX (which was ongoing till recently with the reformation into 411) Since The Just and Asguard joined the war with crucifix after a good 12 months fighting Dacia themselves, having been on the recieving End of Crux and TJ and The Entropy crew(Now Dacia) at full power i know very well the kind of pressure it puts on an alliance, Wars like this burn out hosts. (Dacia having gone through a few in its day till we stuck the boss lady Bitty with the job :P) and crux has done fairly well Fielding war citys (With players like blacksiege and Drexel fielding a war city till recently) and keeping up with the immense pressure That was and is being applyed to them. With tremendous effort from Dacian players the Hubsmashing has shown a new type of war, One not seen before on ss38 a war where places previously thought safe are being hit and hit REALLY Hard, for weeks on end.

I really hope that the Former crux players dont just up and surrender that easily, ss38 is know for Comeback teams, (Think Imperium, Asmodeus, Virulent/Vfamily/Vigilant, And of course, the biggest comeback ive seen, Dacia coming back from a full server stomping on them to one of the best teams ive seen *and had the fortune of being a part of*)

411 have shown some backbone since there construction, Bringing the war to some Dacian hubs deep in Romagna, The historical home of the Dacians. so my hopes are up, LET LOSE THE DOGS OF WAR, AGAIN!

Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

I'm really hoping that 411 is going to be much tougher to take down than CRUCIFIX, if not they will be wiped out as easily as there old alliance, and that wont be any fun for anyone

Good game TJ and Dacia. You all did a good job on the war.

Wanted to say 411 was partly formed to prevent the alliance ghosting that was occurring and to give the Crux players that were left a fresh start. This war was long and hard for many on our side. TJ and Dacia executed it very well. Hats off to the Crux players that stuck it out to the end. There are some very good players left, and I wish them well as they move forward with 411.

When Crucifix was formed we held certain standards, such as not bad mouthing players in world chat and being respectable in battle. I think over time we lost sight of some of that through the war. Apologies to those were on the receiving end of that. We should have never degraded to that point. Crucifix was near the top on a very good server for a long time. It was good to be part of that and to have played on SS38.

Good game all!

-pier117
    -pier117

*sitting on a porch enjoying the view*

Cya Pier. Sad to see you go. You've been an icon of SS38 and going all the way back to the good ole days of Server 5. We had some good battles between our teams!

As far as the war goes...I thought Crux held up remarkably well for the 1st year or so. It was pretty impressive the amount of pressure you guys were able to sustain and apply with so much of the server against your team. I thought the tide started to turn once Mech quit. You guys were still formidable, but that was one less fighter we had to worry about.

Anyhoo...good luck on your other game...hopefully you become an icon on that one too. lol

-Hess