Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Item - No More Lost Heroes

Hybrid View

Default New Item - No More Lost Heroes

create an item that will fill the targets FH for 1 hr thus elminating the chance of losing a hero when attacking.

-millions of troops can be killed in a single wave when using a large hero, you want to level out the playing field then allow the player base the ability to attack without losing their hero's that take months and years to build up.

-do another contest to roll it out and can name it after the player like you did with the last contest. call it- Deck the Halls with "player name" , cost 100 coin, 1 hr duration, can not be used more than 4 times in 24 hr's on a target.

This item alone can be used by any level player and would dramaticly change the way war is waged on the servers, players would now be able to send a monster set at a target with the massive hero's they have built up for years and really kill off those massive troop counts that everyone seems so up in arms over.

send a mech wave with a lvl 130 hero and kill a few, send the same wave with a lvl 900 hero and kill multiple millions.

Happy Hunting all

Phidaux

man up and send them anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    PS: Mech wasn't trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by MechHead View Post
    man up and send them anyway
    Already do! and i love the monster hit's with a big hero. i just figured with something like this in game, more players would be willing to do it and thus start dealing with the massive army's instead of calling for troop caps and holiday burn.

Happy Hunting all

Phidaux

i think the best thing they could do personally is to nerf intel heroes effect on a battle rendering them only useful for researching and thus negating the need for milliions of archers (which i personally find a rather pathetic way to defend)

load em up and watch em die lol takes me back to the good ol days when ppls idea of defense was just shove as much crap in there as you can
    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    PS: Mech wasn't trolling.

i think the best thing they could do personally is to nerf intel heroes effect on a battle rendering them only useful for researching and thus negating the need for milliions of archers (which i personally find a rather pathetic way to defend)

load em up and watch em die lol takes me back to the good ol days when ppls idea of defense was just shove as much crap in there as you can

i have no issue with the current mechanics of the game, and Int having a use post research is nice (unlike the piles of useless research speed buffs we all have). I am just looking for ways to keep the game fresh without dramatic changes in the mechanics.

and yes pounding on 200 mill archers with a defending Int hero gets mind numbing i agree

Happy hunting all

Phidaux

I dont think intel needs to be stripped of all its usefulness. For instance rams intel buff = makes sence, Swordsmen intel buff makes sence, but archers that are spost to have bugger all defence, shouldnt get such a huge buff. Just IMO OR limit said buff to much lower levels to prevent the enourmous archer walls we currently see, They wanna stack troops make em fork out for 200m rams instead. Try feeding that sucker.

Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

"create an item that will fill the targets FH for 1 hr thus elminating the chance of losing a hero when attacking."

that is called spam. its already used on all servers. if you dont know how to intentionly loose a hero to use a better one i suggest you try to join an ally that know how to do this. try the the top 1500 allys on any server. yes i do know that there isnt 1500 ally per server, but if any player dosent know? 'sigh' yup OP is the one

make this item 5000 cents! cause not one person will ever use it. ever. ever

ever

ever
    Last edited by thatcat; 03-01-2014 at 06:47 AM.
    if i wanted to play age II i would be.

heres how to do it for free:
    pick a cheap hero in the FH
    pick an npc 1 mile away
    hit 1 mile npc with 1 scout and hero
    repeat 14 times

hero is at -1 _ 0
    use said hero as the spearhead of your attach
    save your coins for something worth spending on
    if i wanted to play age II i would be.

Quote Originally Posted by thatcat View Post
    heres how to do it for free:
    pick a cheap hero in the FH
    pick an npc 1 mile away
    hit 1 mile npc with 1 scout and hero
    repeat 14 times

hero is at -1 _ 0
    use said hero as the spearhead of your attach
    save your coins for something worth spending on

already attack from multiple city's using 1 city with 10 inn hero's all at 0 loy and still sometimes a lvl 900 hero will go poof even though it's sitting at 100 loy and everything landed in a 3 sec window. a simple item like this would prevent that from happening as well as allow for 10 waves that could kill troops to be sent instead of 10 hall filling waves.

just looking for ways to make the game more fun without a major mechanics change. a good defender can already sit in a city with 8 open hall spots and defend all day eating hero's up, why not give the attacker's a little love!

Happy Hunting all

Phidaux

The best thing to do would be to create a new Hero Item like an Excal. that means that hero can not be lost like King/Queen for set amount of time. You could use your HH's and Ring Heros then. Job done.