Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Item - No More Lost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by aparhsm90 View Post
    Combined this item with the item i recommended a few months ago would be awesome.
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?...ion&highlight=
    Infinite energy for 3 hours and uncapable for 3 hours, put on a few fleet feet and we finally have a way to kill those massive troops counts on the earlier servers in record time, attacking no longer becomes a chore that takes forever. And best part is are HH and LH will get some action :-)
    I wanted to start a new thread on suggestions to avoid the hero capping nonsense.. There have been several suggestions during many discussions. Seems the issue on hero capping is the nocapture configuration within the defending bot. Here are some of the suggestions I have heard including 90s suggestion above:

1) Infinite energy buff and uncapable buff
    2) Cap/release limitation.. say 10 heroes capped/released.. they can not cap again for 24 hours. Many players have lost 70+ heroes in a battle. Ridiculous.
    3) Eliminating or limiting the hero cap bit would put more LH/HH heroes back onto the battlefield
    4) Restrict hero cap to heroes with less than 50 energy/loyalty
    5) Stone of Finding to use on released heroes. Now THAT will mess up the HHs stolen big time might create permanent ownership and I am not in favor of this
    6) Cool down to even release capped heroes - 1 hour - 2 hours - 8 hours

Quote Originally Posted by Theora View Post
    I wanted to start a new thread on suggestions to avoid the hero capping nonsense.. There have been several suggestions during many discussions. Seems the issue on hero capping is the nocapture configuration within the defending bot. Here are some of the suggestions I have heard including 90s suggestion above:

1) Infinite energy buff and uncapable buff
    2) Cap/release limitation.. say 10 heroes capped/released.. they can not cap again for 24 hours. Many players have lost 70+ heroes in a battle. Ridiculous.
    3) Eliminating or limiting the hero cap bit would put more LH/HH heroes back onto the battlefield
    4) Restrict hero cap to heroes with less than 50 energy/loyalty
    5) Stone of Finding to use on released heroes. Now THAT will mess up the HHs stolen big time might create permanent ownership and I am not in favor of this
    6) Cool down to even release capped heroes - 1 hour - 2 hours - 8 hours
    I've followed a lot of threads on the subject and have been thinking about reform in this area of the game.

I'm of the opinion that hero loses compensate a defender that may not necessarily choose the time of the battle. In regards to feeders, its one way to hinder an attackers progress. In some situations the defender can be inherently disadvantaged and this is a good aspect of the game.

However, context always matters. I'm in the only alliance in my server that still attacks and is active enough to play the war game. Our allies, many in our alliance, and particularly our hostiles have simply lost interest and there is little if any incentive to attack.

I'm unsure which strategy listed above or others would be most appropriate. But I do think there is pressing need for change to get people attacking. There can only be defending if there is attacking. Therego, to stimulate the game as it ought to be, I think opposition to reform in this area is illegitimate.

I'm probably most in favour of a buff that would make losing heroes harder, a buff that can be either won on the wheel or at least acquired like FF, BGs, etc.
    The_Just & H Miramar ss38.

3. Default

create an item that will fill the targets FH for 1 hr thus elminating the chance of losing a hero when attacking."

that is called spam. its already used on all servers. if you dont know how to intentionly loose a hero to use a better one i suggest you try to join an ally that know how to do this. try the the top 1500 allys on any server. yes i do know that there isnt 1500 ally per server, but if any player dosent know? 'sigh' yup OP is the one

make this item 5000 cents! cause not one person will ever use it. ever. ever

I do not think evony should change the hero capping rule on it's own.
    Sure it's weird that heroes with a loy at 100 get capped.
    Although people cry a lot that they refuse to port because they will loose their heroes, Did they forget that by using fleet feet the heroes are used 8 times more often in the same time it took before to attack.
    The hero capping hasn't changed its the fleet feet and the bot hitting that made you loose heroes more often.

To counter it maybe evony can make sure heroes that have loy over 80 don't get capped. Cpl thing att'ers need to do, first make sure hero loy stays up by using medals. refresh heroes from diff cities to keep them above loy 80, make sure your hero doesn't loose the fight, never seen anyone loose a hero when they won the fight (except sb's) or accept you loose heroes when you attack. it's always been part of the game and will prob stay part of the game.
    If you introduce any of the items listed above you know lot of people will using their voting alts to lock down to feasting hall so their main won't even loose 1 hero at all.

so best way if you don't know how to attack to get a winner hit then accept you loose heroes.

Or all you all to close to your heroes you refuse to get new free ones, after all they are free to gain from the inn (maybe to lazy to lvl them up) and lot of items in chest tab to get free heroes.

i am sure we will see fluffie em1 coming to this topic claiming he can wipe all acc's on server once evony removes the hero capping. Doubt we will ever see him port all he does is draft down the acc's evony admins banned from his old friend djripper.
    Last edited by richardtyson; 01-31-2016 at 02:55 PM.

Richard, excellent idea. High loy hero's really shouldn't be capped (I recently dismissed 30 or 40 heros because of attacks). Bit of a pain in the * yes, but at the same time we shouldn't be able to keep them forever. I think it should act like stars. At 100 Loy, you have 100% to keep, at 95 Loy, you have 95% to keep ect etc. Relatively fair in my opinion. You might be able to tie it into the loy of the other players hero as well, add a little bonus, or take away some chances of keeping it if the hero is +- the loy of yours.

Guys evony won't be changing anything. The last time they "changed" something was years ago. They recycle old items, pictures, events, etc

People need to start to understand this concept. The game won't change but we might be able to change it maybe?

I say, remove hero capping. All this dance around the issue is silly, hey if a red grows nads they can attack me and not fear hero capping. But our reds like the, colo bot loop, truce and port game. If they want to play defense, they can still play defense, they have poison they can use. I tell you what evony, do a test run, two weeks of no hero capping and lets see how it goes I guarantee that we will rectify the problem of the extra troops created with the glitch

or the defender cant release the hero for 2h after its capped

Quote Originally Posted by Eminim View Post
    I say, remove hero capping. All this dance around the issue is silly, hey if a red grows nads they can attack me and not fear hero capping. But our reds like the, colo bot loop, truce and port game. If they want to play defense, they can still play defense, they have poison they can use. I tell you what evony, do a test run, two weeks of no hero capping and lets see how it goes I guarantee that we will rectify the problem of the extra troops created with the glitch
    Em1, you know your post here is rather amusing to a lot of people.
    We all and Evony know you run more then 20 acc's on ca1, below i will put the small list. You try to brag daily that you got over 10bln archers in total, yet you never port or use them. Maybe you got to attached to your pixel heroes. Let's face it em1 you do not know how to attack or to defend. The fact that you won't loose 1 hero when you make sure you send wipe waves prob goes behond your understanding but that's only my pov.
    You got this far on ca1 because you and your BANNED friend ripper used over 20k alts to bot spam an account to the point where no one was able to log anymore and you got lucky by capping some 16's. And that you where able to use gov on bot to keep loy upon the banned accīs to draft them daily into em1n1m account and to spread them to other accounts from there on. The fact remains so far you done nothing but cheat and trick and you truly think you will attack when no heroes can be lost, get over it we know it won't happen. And then i didnīt even name the reverse backdoor colonise glitch that enables you to dismiss all troops in 1 city (1mln-500mln) with only 1 5k scout wave.

Last but not least if your hero is capped you can always use the stone of findings to retrieve them and if you don't have any then buy/spend like any other person on this game has to do.
    I was planning on coming back after evony introduced the new item that enable bigger waves to be send, but seeing the crying of some people like em1n1m who apparently are to attached to their pixel heroes i have to check and see what evony does with the intel i posted here, if needed i can private send the request we send multiple times to evony about the topics.

small list of evony to look into run by em1n1m:

Budda
    EM1N1M
    Crayola
    Kazzie
    Mu
    Miro
    Bree
    Redwingo
    Luminati
    djprincess
    armly
    FrankE
    Bandits
    DJReptile
    Aiolia
    Wodger
    Mckinley
    Redwingo
    SIC
    SnoopyBTZ
    Wayne010101

Oh Brother, first and foremost. Stone of finding does not work if hero is dismissed. As for the rest, all I can say is wowza. Sad indeed... I think Evony has a support button for posts such as the one you just made.
    Last edited by Eminim; 02-12-2016 at 10:31 PM.