Page 1 of 49 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Cc2 na1-3 fight for number 1

Hybrid View

Thumbs up Cc2 na1-3 fight for number 1

Well right now it has been crazy but it will be nice for people to post reports and how well they fare on the first few hour of this new/great sever.

not a bad start to the new server even though i missed it because evony decided to do it on a weekday while i was at work ..also the heros we got as replacments for our HHs are not working

yes muck I wasn't able for the start either . Also it started early too from what I been told.

Quote Originally Posted by keyhawk View Post
    yes muck I wasn't able for the start either . Also it started early too from what I been told.
    Yes some players were in 90 minutes before the advertised start. Luckily most assumed this would happen and were ready.

Congrats to Khans for taking Atlantis.

First 16 PVP wipe goes to Cyra(Khans) and Ironclad(Khans) who decided to attack Climax in Burgundy making extremely short work of the troops he had left in for when the truce expired. The 16's loyalty was brought down and Farqwar(Matrix) and Luciano(Matrix) ported in and ended up in suppression after they sent a couple of pike waves. HC loyalty got down to 6 and magically Climax managed to speech text the 16 without being online. Talk about pure, raw, talent.

http://battlecc2.evony.com/default.h...ab35f52332.xml

Nice work guys!
    Last edited by nailbomb; 03-12-2014 at 07:13 AM.

It is not sufficient that I succeed - all others must fail.

Quote Originally Posted by nailbomb View Post
    First 16 PVP wipe goes to Cyra(Khans) and Ironclad(Khans) who decided to attack Climax in Burgundy making extremely short work of the troops he had left in for when the truce expired. The 16's loyalty was brought down and Farqwar(Matrix) and Luciano(Matrix) ported in and ended up in suppression after they sent a couple of pike waves. HC loyalty got down to 6 and magically Climax managed to speech text the 16 without being online. Talk about pure, raw, talent.

http://battlecc2.evony.com/default.h...ab35f52332.xml

Nice work guys!
    I used the power of my mind @_@

Any chance we could get these rings that we got as compensation for our historic heroes on cc2 fixed so that we can use them ? I know its alot to ask for but come on .
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/46397_10151204163205905_382282002_n.jpg

Looks like Crazies is teamed up with khans for now so the battle is growing now

I'll check into the ring situation. Do you get an error message when you try to use them, or what happens?
    Legendary Hero

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    I'll check into the ring situation. Do you get an error message when you try to use them, or what happens?
    From what another player in my alliance tells me who is on another merge server where the rings actually work. They are missing the pink/purple circle thingy to apply the ring. I dunno if that makes sense cause it sure as hell doesn't to me. They unpack fine.. just can't be applied as i think its missing the icon on the hero popup window?
    Last edited by nailbomb; 03-12-2014 at 04:00 PM.

It is not sufficient that I succeed - all others must fail.