Thread: Suggestion

Default Suggestion

Let's not look for NEW things to "Make the Game better" cause what ever you guys add ONLY MAKES IT WORSE !

I've been a long term player since i've been young started on NA1

You know what would be a good Suggestion ?

Brining back the stuff that made evony fun that made it fun to play

1.Facebook Amulets
    2.Multiple Royals
    3.Multi Farming
    3.Listening to your Customers
    3. Actually resolving issues in a reasonable time

Right now your evony players are angry and sad they are quiting in the in the 10s even 100s day by day

I think caring for customers and actually caring about your game
    Keep a player Happy and there going to spend more money on your game and there going to stay on your game even longer !

I know this is falling on deff ears but one day i hope evony does listen to its players and can Restore the game to its former Glory

CC2: Stealth
    NA42: 360
    NA45: Hardcore

Well, this would require Evony to admit their faults something which uh, they seem unable to do. I see your point but Evony made these changes because they thought it made the game better and I can't see them going back and reversing the changes they have made.... though I personally loved collecting amulets because it meant I could win more stuff

The Royals and multi farming would certainly improve the game, it would resolve in part the hero capping issue and also the resource issue where Evony has merged servers and there are not sufficient NPCs to maintain food levels long enough to rack troops.

Also wouldn't do any harm for Evony to read the suggestions posted in these forums from time to time. I still see a lot of money being spent on the servers but the frustration of heros, resources and speechtexts is going to get the better of most players in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Bexy View Post
    The Royals and multi farming would certainly improve the game, it would resolve in part the hero capping issue and also the resource issue where Evony has merged servers and there are not sufficient NPCs to maintain food levels long enough to rack troops.

Also wouldn't do any harm for Evony to read the suggestions posted in these forums from time to time. I still see a lot of money being spent on the servers but the frustration of heros, resources and speechtexts is going to get the better of most players in the end.
    This frustration makes them money, though. Think to Na3, someone there spent a five figure sum to get their 15 set, as the frustration of failing multiple times was killing them...
    [Retired]
    Signature by: Morgan le Fay

Shawne Sucks

Would be nice to see users be able to get multiple royals again.

if the amount of players was decreasing by 100s per day there would be no one playing at all haha