Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do not do 'Roman Building Kit' type items again

Quote Originally Posted by MechHead View Post
    i too have a secret stache
    that photo doesnt look way worse than it really is at all.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

Mech by the time your average coiner burns thru a few billion each res, their alts*** are farming 5s with a good number of cities and farm teams and will provide the needed res to continue. Really the only throttle early on is res. It's removed.

*** for those evil cheaters that have alts I mean. I of course would never.

Out of all the suggestions I've read (and other posts in general), recently I would say this is the best. It is logical on all accounts and just purely makes sense. There's no reason to disagree with this unless u profited from it to an extreme and don't prefer fighting on a level playing field or against someone so much stronger than u.
    Stal/Nerds
    Age1 - s152 - Rebellion/TAKEDOWN (retired)
    Age2 - CA4 - CandySto/187, 21, ReU/666/666_324 (Found Partner) (dormant)
    CoE - ClosedBeta1 - TAKEDOWN (left/got bored)
    Discipline Honor Determination

It is not likely that we will do Roman Building Kits again.
    Legendary Hero

u should give out broken gates and haunted castles again a silver key with each daily amulet would promote coining ...after everyone ran out of chests
    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    PS: Mech wasn't trolling.

Well, unfortunately the Roman building kits are in the Easter promo again... so there's even less chance 183 will ever purge those items from people's stockpiles. I feel bad for 184, they just got their market ruined too. Price of lumber on 183 dropped by 1/3rd in the last hour.

With this event, we wanted everyone to get a chance with the Roman Building Kit in case they missed it last event. This won't be a regular inclusion in our events, but we didn't want anyone to miss out from last time.
    Legendary Hero

If the roman building kits were indeed in the chests then it would work dawn, but nopes they are not there. Is this going to be fixed after next maintenance like last time?

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    It is not likely that we will do Roman Building Kits again.
    Hey guys, hmmm, why not? Because a few on one server are opposed to them? What about the other servers? Don't we get a say in this? I thought it was a good deal, and use them when taking a barbarian to attack. Open a roman building kit, and voila instant resources, now I can fight/defend. Without moving resources over. Please reconsider this Dawn. More people play and coin overall on the older servers than just one new server.
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Mackay131 View Post
    Good gift for a new server.

One buys and shares for all new member alliance.

If a coiner buys too many they will be hit and stripped.
    haha yeah nothing tastier than seeing a city overflowing with billions of res