Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chest Silver Keys

What do u think? even for more cents than 50, id pay 100 cents i guess

Quote Originally Posted by Pizzalover View Post
    What do u think? even for more cents than 50, id pay 100 cents i guess

The keys will sell for 50 cents a key. They always do it like that in the shop.

DiZ

Double cents + Silver Keys forsale means you could get em for the price of 25 cents..... Man you could stock up heavily on Silver keys if you were a major coiner. All i know is when keys go on sale im openening all the chests that got roman building kits and War ports, muhahahah

Quote Originally Posted by Beelan View Post
    Double cents + Silver Keys forsale means you could get em for the price of 25 cents..... Man you could stock up heavily on Silver keys if you were a major coiner. All i know is when keys go on sale im openening all the chests that got roman building kits and War ports, muhahahah
    Me too lol, well we are due another chest opening session, think I emptied all the good chest during the last key promo.
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Beelan View Post

hehehehe ONLY If double cents and keys where for sale on the same day <3

DiZ

What my idea about merges is this. making servers lets say 10 servers. allowing alliances choose which server they want to go to. have a cap of lets say 70 total alliances in each server and who ever is not in an alliance be left in limbo till they log and choose a server they want (chosen by the host of each alliance). if an alliance has not chosen a server then they will be left in limbo as well. until someone from that alliance chooses. give people 1 week to pick a server they want to go to. what this will do is take out the inactive accounts and only leave the active accounts (which can reduce lag). People would be more motivated to play because it is fresh blood which means they will spend more on warports and other items. You can do this lets say every 8-12 months. pretty much you can merge 10 current servers into 10 new servers just with different alliances in each. this will also solve a lot of the personal attacks on players because you wont have enough time to actually know people. i will let you take this idea and bring it to your peers as your own. If i do not get a response by the end of the week, i will bring it to different servers and express the idea. I am sure a lot of people would like this idea and want to go for it.