Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Im stuck

Tuff,

Only 17 posts you need to be more active on the forums. How old is your server, 4 years. Tsk Tsk.

Have you guys come up with a solution to the SS50 issue (Farmers stuck). Got troops out sooo long they may never find their way home.

I'm told I need to post about issues on ss50. Our problem of the day today is troops are stuck. Tomorrow it may be something else.

I get 2 morning surprises nowadays... finding out what is wrong with evony today and I still get to guess at how big of a poop I will have. It's like Christmas in April

Surely your fix isn't an IP limits ban again? you got to be kidding me.. come on evony....

lesson here is .. don't complain.. now IP bans and had 4 quit already.. way to go(:

Have you seen any improvement in the stuck troops issue?
    Legendary Hero

yes.. but now three limit ip ban and if all friends quiting .. not much point to playing the game. It does fix the issue but not sure what's worse to be honest and it only affects some people. Seems by pointing it out in many ways made the situation worse.

Quote Originally Posted by tuffunnuf View Post
    yes.. but now three limit ip ban and if all friends quiting .. not much point to playing the game. It does fix the issue but not sure what's worse to be honest and it only affects some people. Seems by pointing it out in many ways made the situation worse.
    Well you can set up a server with proxies, evony hasn't stopped those yet (they can't). Evony will just push away more people who spend... those accounts will go to someone else who will set up proxies on a server. Less income and same number of accounts.

I personally would take the stuck troops, at least it affects everyone equally.

2 suggestions for evony
    1) give us goals to shoot towards like number of cities on a map... when we're under a set number we get a merge. Gives us something to shoot for rather than most just shooting for how many alts they can run
    2) Prevent new accounts, I think evony would admit that botting has gotten out of hand on the old servers, any "new" player (who is an actual new player) would be better off to go to a new server than try on an old one against all the bots. And really any "new" accounts are usually just greedy (usually hairy) people who are making themselves new alts and adding to their 100s they already own. If the alts situation is out of hand, stop the creation of new accounts so it doesn't get out of hand more.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    Have you seen any improvement in the stuck troops issue?
    Allow me to be the voice of reason from ss50

Stop laughing Tuffy, and you too Skorf...oh sorry I see what you're laughing at, it is kinda funny.

Anyway, back to the point of my rambling, my understanding (I don't dare take my one and only account out of holiday to check personally) is that things have improved, but there are still issues. Your tireless efforts on behalf of us the pain in the backside customer are greatly appreciated.

You can ignore those form the Darkside, Tuffy is an innocent who doesn't know anybetter, and SKorf well as you can see he has a serious problem with constipation.

How can only a handful have IP ban limits of three and others not? And from what you all stated in a post a while back the three account limit was not going to be done or enforced.. changing minds daily is not good.
    Last edited by tuffunnuf; 04-09-2014 at 08:45 PM.