Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Intell CD

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    The item idea that I passed on to the devs is one relating to temporarily making a hero unable to be captured when attacking. That would reduce the risk of attacking with powerful heroes, which we want to encourage.
    Well please let the Devs know to fast trac this idea, the next promo is very soon and would be nice to have this item delivered by the Easter Bunny!

Happy Hunting!

Quote Originally Posted by Phidaux View Post
    Well please let the Devs know to fast trac this idea, the next promo is very soon and would be nice to have this item delivered by the Easter Bunny!

Happy Hunting!
    That's a little ambitious. And remember that just because you suggest something, that doesn't mean it will be added to the game. The devs have to take game balance and all the other players into account when making decisions.
    Legendary Hero

That's a little ambitious. And remember that just because you suggest something, that doesn't mean it will be added to the game. The devs have to take game balance and all the other players into account when making decisions.
    I personally think fast tracking this might be what the game needs. I would love it. As a smaller coiner who doesnt drop hundreds and is focusing on 1 hero for the first 2-3 months, it would be sure nice to have a reasonably priced item that would allow me to use him at will in battle for a set amount of time.

Fan of BOTS!!! ( Auto-Bots Of Course )

that's why I said to be used as an excal, as in u buy it, and use it on your heroes, cause if people don't want to use heroes, they will buy the item. I don't like the idea of having a cooldown either cause that complicates things, like if the person truce, will they come out of truce when your heroes are in cooldown and can't be applied. so I think the simpler it its and to the point it will be better, make it available in the shop, only purpose of the item is to not be able to lose your hero, and be applied to heroes that are in the account he/she buys them from, otherwise if u depend on someone else helping u good luck on that one...

thanks for the input everyone

as for suggestion for a competition regarding naming it, I don't agree with that because competition can be manipulated if one is creative enough, and as we all know there's plenty of "creative" players
    Last edited by Gica; 04-15-2014 at 03:29 PM.

Yes this is very true. Like no lag, item trading, removal of RoP. I do like the addition of excal but don't forget WON. #Dawnseeker
    They did get rid of double trucing, long march and hero transfer to name a few.

Quote Originally Posted by Death2foc View Post
    Yes this is very true. Like no lag, item trading, removal of RoP. I do like the addition of excal but don't forget WON. #Dawnseeker
    They did get rid of double trucing, long march and hero transfer to name a few.
    I think this is a great idea, and long overdue. Archer/intel defence has made the game boring. And puts the defender at an advantage, he steals heroes and gets free XP for his defending intel. Give the game back to the attacker. Make it exciting once again.
    Retired.

If you are unable to lose a hero people will just scoutbomb everything to death a 2k attack hero, skill factor 0, boring as hell.

Reducing the risk i see more merit in.

Quote Originally Posted by Entoverse View Post
    If you are unable to lose a hero people will just scoutbomb everything to death a 2k attack hero, skill factor 0, boring as hell.

reducing the risk, still doesn't eliminate the fact of needing to set up spam to the end of time, and even if u know that the chance is decreased of u loosing a hero, then one will not buy such an item, cause as it mentioned before u have 20 spamming waves and u still lose your hero, so there u go, why buy something if I still will lose the hero. its just tiring to lose countless heroes all the time no matter what one tries. it was ok when this type of defense started two years or so back, not many practiced it and u were ok lets to a team effort and you'll be ok with loosing some heroes, now everyone and their grandmother has this d and attackers don't have heroes anymore that they are willing to lose, why give a hero to someone they don't deserve it, and not like u lost the hero on cavalry wave vs a mech d, that is all on u, but when one does the right wave to do some damage and as a result loses the hero, and left to attack with just words is no fun.

Also this item will make these huge arch shield a thing of the past, and people will have to use skills to defend and be online more, not walk away and collect exp and heroes. just rely on "magic" to empty your feasting hall constantly and built archer towers constantly.

as if one getting scout bombed, to kill a average of 150 mill arch you'll need roughly what 2600 scout bombs, and if your alliance doesn't notice that and port in and at least descout the attacker then you're in the worng alliance, cause it takes roughly 50 mill scouts to descout the attacker. Or u can play the gates game that's practiced now.

or if its possible make this item, to still lose heroes on scout bombs and not lose them on the other type of attacks, that will make people think twice before making things boring as u said.
    Last edited by Gica; 04-16-2014 at 08:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Entoverse View Post

well if this item was in place and someone wanted to use a 2k hero to scout bomb, can always go ram def and sit back and enjoy the fast and easy exp. there are was around everything, thats the great thing about the game-every offense has a counter defense and vice versa. the issue at hand is the current counter for archer int def is extremly costly due to losing very high level hero's.

Happy hunting!

Quote Originally Posted by Gica View Post
    Also this item will make these huge arch shield a thing of the past, and people will have to use skills to defend and be online more, not walk away and collect exp and heroes. just rely on "magic" to empty your feasting hall constantly and built archer towers constantly.
    Yep its lazy defence and the attacker takes a huge risk. If a wave is successful, ie it killed troops, why should the hero that took time and resources to build be lost? For too long the defender as had it too good, set tower hero to rebuild walls and walk away. Collect someone's hard earned heroes for zero effort and little loss with defending intel hero, oh and the intel hero collects free xp for someone else's effort. Takes hours to kill archers in these cities, lots of heroes lost, and having to use several other cities spamming to preserve what heroes you have left. Time and planning in that alone is tedious. Meanwhile defender gets to walk away from computer and comes back to heroes, xp and even amulets on some occasions lol. Evony, give the attacker more incentive to want to play.
    Retired.