Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Intell CD

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    The item idea that I passed on to the devs is one relating to temporarily making a hero unable to be captured when attacking. That would reduce the risk of attacking with powerful heroes, which we want to encourage.
    I think sell it in the form of insurance, say $X per hero each month and you can buy and protect any amount of heroes you want (or your wife will let you).

Great discussion here guys. This thread is very helpful for understanding where the current metagame stands.
    Legendary Hero

if u make a item that allows u to protect heroes u also need one that make it more likely to be capped so if both players apply one it will cancel each others out
    might be good for age 2
    but age 1 taking the risk of losing a 1k+ att hero is part of the fun and stratagy
    and if their is an item that keeps heroes from being capped it just allows people to send their top heroes with out losing them. and like on my server their are some with more than 3+ pult heroes on their account
    granted they will make some nice reports. but if they use them they should be able to be capped. that where strategy comes in if u cant lose them all they will do is put top 6+ heros in a city set a bot loop on a intel/cd city and walk away
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Canon
    Chosen_72 - SS46
    We're Chosen, They're Not, That's Their Problem...

Quote Originally Posted by Canon00181 View Post
    but if they use them they should be able to be capped. that where strategy comes in if u cant lose them all they will do is put top 6+ heros in a city set a bot loop on a intel/cd city and walk away
    You have a valid point, so instead of the buff lasting for x-hours maybe have it last on a per hit basis like War ensign where if you apply it and it only works for that one wave. that would help in keeping people from just scout bombing with massive hero's as the item would need to be applied for each wave.

if it is a single wave item would drive the cost of it down to being on par with War ensign.

would limit the abuse of the buff while still providing an option for the player base to have a shot at killing the massive archer shields.

as to making an item that increase's the chance of capping a hero, that is already in place. I already have witnessed 8- 0loy spam inn hero's return while my 100loy lvl 900 hero goes poof. there is nothing needed to make it eaiser to cap a hero IMO. defense needs 1-2 hero's to run leaving 8-9 open slots for capping, which is unbalanced towards the defender already.

Happy Hunting

if u make a item that allows u to protect heroes u also need one that make it more likely to be capped so if both players apply one it will cancel each others out
    might be good for age 2
    but age 1 taking the risk of losing a 1k+ att hero is part of the fun and stratagy
    and if their is an item that keeps heroes from being capped it just allows people to send their top heroes with out losing them. and like on my server their are some with more than 3+ pult heroes on their account
    granted they will make some nice reports. but if they use them they should be able to be capped. that where strategy comes in if u cant lose them all they will do is put top 6+ heros in a city set a bot loop on a intel/cd city and walk away
    Hi, but the defenders are doing that already as Ive explained. And trust me, there's much more with intel heroes and tower heroes than there are people with 2k plus heroes so on the defensive side its much more prevelant. Worse case scenario the defender truces or ports. Or put their defending city into mechd and defend. Continually hitting a good defensive city sitting in mechd is hard, whatever hero you use, most hitters wouldn't walk away from that scenario because it is too costly in terms of troops used and replacing them.
    Retired.

might be good for age 2

that was the point from get go, to make an item to protect my heroes from getting capped, u already have the item that caps heroes build into the game its free for u, so its time for a change and help for us people that actually hit and are risking, if u think I don't risk my heroes, then u should look on forums for some he hits I posted... if there was no huge arch shield there will be no need for item like this, because in 5k the intell of the defending hero does not count, so u get with 1k lvl hero up to 2 mill arch per kill if u take layers out and hit the arch in 5k then, so 2 mill per hit, takes about 75 waves to kill 150 mill arch, that means 8 sets in those 8 sets u get enough spam to loose one or two heroes.... hit an arch shield in intell CD that's 500k arch per hit, takes 300 waves that's 30 to 35 sets depending how many waves u send per set, no matter how much spam u do, its not a matter of if I'm going to lose my heroes is a matter of when at which set.

stop accusing people of botting and setting a loop on bot or whatever, because it also takes a loop on bot to fire heroes and build walls every millisecond almost, cause everyone knows none is quick enough to fire spam heroes coming from 8 cities 10 heroes per set, within 3 seconds of the attacks to land.

I mentioned before, that right now everyone practice this d and its basically pointless to attack them cause u lose your heroes no matter what, strategy or not, put this item in place, and arch shields will disappear, people will start practicing more conventional d where u have to actually defend and be present.

also was mentioned to make this item to be used as a war ensign... I don't agree with it, because then evony would have to make it as available as the war ensign, as in to be in chests and to be won on the wheel in packages of 15, or 1 every once in a while... I guarantee u not many buy war ensigns, most people just collect them from winning them, so I don't see it as to be a productive item for evony. so if it does not benefit evony in some way it will not be made, its a business after all. make it as excal, so people can buy it, use it and be done with it... just make it protect loosing a hero from all type of attacks but scout bombs, this way u won't just scout bomb everyone all the time

thanks

iv used 800att +excal and lost a few last week but that's all part of the game if their is no risk to losing a hero on an attack ur just fking over the defender and taking all the chance out of the game and u would be suprised how many 1k+ heros people have. their should not give the big account more of advantage over everyone else.
    and some people that have massive troops when they lose one or 2 high heroes they move on
    and if they dont have a chance of losing heros they will just sit their and spam u to ur done
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Canon
    Chosen_72 - SS46
    We're Chosen, They're Not, That's Their Problem...

first that buff is a great idea were you can't loose a hero for an hour. like i said in another post intel defense takes the fun away from the game. look at it this way there are people on servers that 150 to 200mil archer how many mechs and heros you need to kill that? you can't send big heros at it cause you don't wanna risk loosing them. so yeah there should be a buff like that. and i disagree with the fact that there be a buff to cap heros being that the bot dose that already for free. i thought the whole point was to build troops and kill them and then rebuild and have fun attacking. say what you want. call me who ever you want. just like alot of people that play this game it kinda gets boring when you have to sit there for an hour or 2 depending on the amount of archers in the city and loosing heros. i hit someone last week who was in intel defense and lost 6 heros in one hit and one of them was attack 600 hero. so yeah that buff would be good.

might be good for age 2

to me that seems not an attacker talk, cause if u attack you would talk differently, three people here in this tread agreeing with my point of view, and they all talk from experience, you're one "attacker" that is ok to loosing heroes to people that don't deserve, so hey u lost a few, the other week, how many u have left that u are willing to part with? and I'm talking 800 lvl not attack u can make a lvl 500 hero to be attack 800 + by applying excal and hero amplifier, so don't confuse things. cause one account can have 100 heroes if u maxed on cities and heroes per city, and u saying that all 100 heroes u have are 800 lvl or att in your case? and u are willing to part with all of them? what position u are going to be in when u don't have anymore heroes to give for free and forced to attack with inn heroes? cause I'm in that position right now, have my poli heroes, 4 troop trainers, some 300 lvl and rest somewhere 150 lvl or so, so please help me and everyone else how can u fight humongous war cities if u got nothing to hit with?

spam u? oh does that mean you'll have to log in and set up d for what wave he/she sends when u don't have the protection from the "amazing" arch shield, for some people nowadays real defence is a myth cause of this silly arch shields... as I said make this item to protect heroes from getting capped on all the attacks but from scout bombs

also keep this in consideration, none is forcing your hand to buy this item, if u want to better your chances of killing a war city, then you'll buy it, if u want to lose 800 attack heroes daily then hey go for it.

just tired of hitting arch shields covering 1 mill mechs each then once u get them to within reach of getting to clearing the city, they port out with free exp, and your heroes and u left just frustrated, so make them pay for their "awesome" strategy for once.
    Last edited by Gica; 04-17-2014 at 09:29 PM.

lol well said. i hope this buff comes soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Gica View Post
    to me that seems not an attacker talk, cause if u attack you would talk differently, three people here in this tread agreeing with my point of view, and they all talk from experience, you're one "attacker" that is ok to loosing heroes to people that don't deserve, so hey u lost a few, the other week, how many u have left that u are willing to part with? and I'm talking 800 lvl not attack u can make a lvl 500 hero to be attack 800 + by applying excal and hero amplifier, so don't confuse things. cause one account can have 100 heroes if u maxed on cities and heroes per city, and u saying that all 100 heroes u have are 800 lvl or att in your case? and u are willing to part with all of them? what position u are going to be in when u don't have anymore heroes to give for free and forced to attack with inn heroes? cause I'm in that position right now, have my poli heroes, 4 troop trainers, some 300 lvl and rest somewhere 150 lvl or so, so please help me and everyone else how can u fight humongous war cities if u got nothing to hit with?

spam u? oh does that mean you'll have to log in and set up d for what wave he/she sends when u don't have the protection from the "amazing" arch shield, for some people nowadays real defence is a myth cause of this silly arch shields... as I said make this item to protect heroes from getting capped on all the attacks but from scout bombs

also keep this in consideration, none is forcing your hand to buy this item, if u want to better your chances of killing a war city, then you'll buy it, if u want to lose 800 attack heroes daily then hey go for it.

just tired of hitting arch shields covering 1 mill mechs each then once u get them to within reach of getting to clearing the city, they port out with free exp, and your heroes and u left just frustrated, so make them pay for their "awesome" strategy for once.