Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34

Thread: Server Merge Timeline

  1. #1

    Default Server Merge Timeline

    Is it possible to get an idea of when servers will merge? Everybody thinks they need to save up troops now, because any time there could be a 3 day notice we are merging So nobody wants to play! Could evony give us an idea? Like maybe, not sooner than 2 years old, or 18 months old or something?

    Thanks
    NA60- NaFianna
    NA55 - Humility (Retired)
    NA50 - Softer (Retired)
    NA36 - Thursday (Retired)
    NA7 - Shiva (Retired)

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Hicktown
    Posts
    732

    Default

    usually they give more than a 3 day notice. As far as I know they have never really been very specific with the dates on the merges..but they may have changed it.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy Biker Chick View Post
    Is it possible to get an idea of when servers will merge? Everybody thinks they need to save up troops now, because any time there could be a 3 day notice we are merging So nobody wants to play! Could evony give us an idea? Like maybe, not sooner than 2 years old, or 18 months old or something?

    Thanks
    Based on server activity. Stop everyone from logging their hundreds of bots and you should get one real soon. But good luck with that.

    They give you such little warning so people dont do what you say their doing.
    SS37

    Less QQ more PewPew

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

  4. #4

    Default

    There's no merger planned right now. If people are "saving troops" then that is a mistake.
    Legendary Hero

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    802

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    There's no merger planned right now. If people are "saving troops" then that is a mistake.
    there is no merger planned until you announce it, is what you mean to say

    Fan of BOTS!!! ( Auto-Bots Of Course )

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Light Year View Post
    there is no merger planned until you announce it, is what you mean to say
    I said exactly what I meant to say.
    Legendary Hero

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Look out the window
    Posts
    777

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    There's no merger planned right now. If people are "saving troops" then that is a mistake.
    So when you plan one, give people a chance to prepare for it. So not just 3-4 days, give a week or 2 notice.

    Na47 - PoTaToHeAdbest - 7
    Na50 - SKORPIAN - 427
    Na55 - Potatoes - 7

    Retired from All Servers

  8. #8

    Default

    think it wil be fair whit 3-4 days

  9. #9

    Default

    So Age II servers merge now? Tell me more...
    Quote Originally Posted by NoMistakes View Post
    I hope Siphon doesnt post

  10. #10

    Default

    When is the plan for NA46 and up??????????????????????????????????????????????? Please tell me there is a plan because it is needed
    Last edited by MR F.U.K.; 10-13-2014 at 01:34 PM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •