Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Server Merge Timeline

Quote Originally Posted by MR F.U.K. View Post
    When is the plan for NA46 and up??????????????????????????????????????????????? Please tell me there is a plan because it is needed
    yes we need to know if is going to happen
    we need more reds on servers there are dead

normally the price of resources is one indicator, another is the lack of battle activity.

Best wishes to those who were in ICECOLD, MERC, HONOR on 131, SOLACE on 144, thePack2 on 158

Na46 could do with a merge, it's dead right now, looks like everyone is hoarding in preparation for a merge, knowone seems to be fighting, vanir have all the caps and knowone seems to be fighting for them
    Na25-Pillsbury-Retired
    Na34-Synthesis-Retired
    Na37-Synthesis-Retired
    Na44-ILLUSION-Active
    Na46-ILLUSION-Active
    Na56-Pillsbury-Active

The best way to fix this is to just attack the people not attacking.

Building a religion... a limited edition...

Quote Originally Posted by .H0bbit View Post
    why do people think dawnseeker has any clue what actually happens witrh evony?

he never has any idea or answers for anything ever, he just does the normal evony bs, avoid the conversation, shut the thread, or just blatantly act stupid, these forums are completely useless for actually wanting to know what is going on with evony, and as far as a merge goes

they always announce them 3 days b4 they happen, and again i doubt dawnseeker is given any information to do with merges, why would they

and if he happens to be actually talking truth for once(highly unlikely), if no merges are planned, u have killed your game, as most servers are inactive, dead servers sitting waiting for a merge, and more and more quit off every week due to no merges, YOUR GAME IS DYING A SLOW DEATH, and then evony b1tches about losing $ for bots lol, U LOSE $ due to not providing an active gaming environment, i certianly arent coining til a merge, neither has the little that is left on my server, last promo not a single person coined, but im sure paying for servers to run that make u $0 is a good thing for evony, instead of doing the smart thing and combining more servers
    >Implying Dawnseeker didn't quit back in May.

>Implying that something Dawnseeker said all the way back in April still applies today, in the middle of November.

Topkek

All around me are familiar faces
    worn out places, worn out faces
    Bright and early for the daily races
    Going nowhere, going nowhere
    Current Sig Song

Quote Originally Posted by Revoltion
    Acer is the Varys of Evony.

Default Where is the answer?

Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    >Implying Dawnseeker didn't quit back in May.

>Implying that something Dawnseeker said all the way back in April still applies today, in the middle of November.

Topkek
    Acer, Dave, Dawn..anyone.
    The Very Few that do come to forums are shooshed away.
    We are not being unreasonable in asking for server merges. Im not being rude Acer. Not being mean Dave.

Its a legit question and demand. We would respectfully ask to see some merges happen.
    Im not sure why your letting the game just go... its a little odd.

Im also not quite sure why the refusal to merge servers? If to shut down the game is the eventual goal, then fine call a date out, and game shut down.
    I am very doubtful that gamers that leave Evony ever come back. They are far very few between that do, and those that do dont last longer than a month. So if the diehard Evony players are left, why not make it entertaining and worthwhile?

Thanks

until the player base stops exploting the game i doubt they are going to merge any of the old servers. The massive amount of accounts on the old servers makes it almost impossible to do a merge with all the filler accounts, multi mains and alts there just would not be enough room on a merged server to fit it all.

Would require people to start resetting accounts, stop making fillers, and stop farming 24/7 to make a server look dead enough to even be considered for a merge.

With the amount of complaints currently about lag and bugs just imagine how bad it would be with 2-3 current serves all with 30-50k accounts each all merged into a single server. the lag alone would make it unplayable.

Happy Hunting!
    Phidaux

Quote Originally Posted by Phidaux View Post
    until the player base stops exploting the game i doubt they are going to merge any of the old servers. The massive amount of accounts on the old servers makes it almost impossible to do a merge with all the filler accounts, multi mains and alts there just would not be enough room on a merged server to fit it all.

Would require people to start resetting accounts, stop making fillers, and stop farming 24/7 to make a server look dead enough to even be considered for a merge.

With the amount of complaints currently about lag and bugs just imagine how bad it would be with 2-3 current serves all with 30-50k accounts each all merged into a single server. the lag alone would make it unplayable.
    Is that really the reason?? Seriously?
    I dont know much about the technology behind this, but regardless of 30k accts or 60k..there is no graphics, I mean how much room can this game possibly take/? Of course to scale

Quote Originally Posted by Phidaux View Post
    Your comments sound logical but I have a problem with it, and that's reality. I've stated this on several other related threats in the past. I play ss56 and ss70. ss70 has 2.5x more accounts in stats than ss56. Not nearly as much fillers as ss56. So actual (b0tted) accounts with multiple cities is probably even 4x higher. Yet ss56 is unplayable for the lag and ss70 is practically lag-free.
    A couple months ago a ton of accounts on ss56 were reset. 4 or 5 states were empty. And I mean fillrates of 20% or lower. It did nothing to decrease the lag.

So yes, despite how logical it seems that we cause it ourselves with the b0tting, that's clearly not the case when you look at the facts.

Dear Evony,
    ss78 needs another server merge, it has been a while since the last one and we have pretty much less than 100 people playing on the whole server and have run out of enemies. We need new server merge so that the players have new targets.

Please consider merging this --- thanks.