Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 81

Thread: Na 55 Hist0ric recruiting experience players only!

  1. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Soaap View Post
    I guess na54 didn't work out for ya then. And if you have guys like MK and StarBucks in your alliance and other "hard core" coiners, then they will just sell up pretty quickly, they do it every server. So this alliance mightn't last long either.
    It might but it might not we will just have to wait and see.
    Retired Evony Veteran<<<<< BACK AND KICKING! NA-54 Alpha host


  2. #12

    Default

    Wow, i dont understand people who server jump so much, ive been in the same AGE I server for over 4 years now. If you wanna go out and actually cap these HC's and stuff you need to stick around for the long hard fight, not jump ship when the going gets tough.

  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beelan View Post
    Wow, i dont understand people who server jump so much, ive been in the same AGE I server for over 4 years now. If you wanna go out and actually cap these HC's and stuff you need to stick around for the long hard fight, not jump ship when the going gets tough.
    Not necessarily You can solo a HC within 3 weeks... all you need is a mech wave. I cant stay in a server over 3 years it bocomes dead and no one plays it anymore... so it becomes boring maybe 1 out of 1000 people play in dead server...
    Retired Evony Veteran<<<<< BACK AND KICKING! NA-54 Alpha host


  4. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Almighty King David View Post
    Not necessarily You can solo a HC within 3 weeks... all you need is a mech wave. I cant stay in a server over 3 years it bocomes dead and no one plays it anymore... so it becomes boring maybe 1 out of 1000 people play in dead server...
    eh kinda sad but true, my servers seen better times, but what i dont get...... why would you wanna replay the building up poart of evony over and over again, lol, thats pretty much the most boring part. Its when youve built up, have a prinzessin account, got a few mil troops, and got your heros maxed out that the real fighting starts.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Look out the window
    Posts
    777

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beelan View Post
    eh kinda sad but true, my servers seen better times, but what i dont get...... why would you wanna replay the building up poart of evony over and over again, lol, thats pretty much the most boring part. Its when youve built up, have a prinzessin account, got a few mil troops, and got your heros maxed out that the real fighting starts.
    Some people just like the capping of HCs from npcs and capping HHs I guess. What you find fun and what others find fun might be completely different.

    Na47 - PoTaToHeAdbest - 7
    Na50 - SKORPIAN - 427
    Na55 - Potatoes - 7

    Retired from All Servers

  6. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Soaap View Post
    Some people just like the capping of HCs from npcs and capping HHs I guess. What you find fun and what others find fun might be completely different.
    Yes I totally agree.
    Retired Evony Veteran<<<<< BACK AND KICKING! NA-54 Alpha host


  7. #17

    Default

    ABOUT NEW NAME!

    New name is to be very safe from ghosts..
    Retired Evony Veteran<<<<< BACK AND KICKING! NA-54 Alpha host


  8. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Almighty King David View Post
    Well it is debatable I think it is construction.. That way you can get your racks to level 9 and multiple citys up fast... But some say military science.. I agree but if you have multiple citys up you can upgrade more techs. Military science only makes your infantry produce faster but with construction you can get multiple level 9 racks and produce ballistas and mech waves faster...
    Wow I am legitimately impressed. Very very few say Construction which I was taught and still believe is the most important early in the game. Most say bs like archery or something.
    Stal/Nerds
    Age1 - s152 - Rebellion/TAKEDOWN (retired)
    Age2 - CA4 - CandySto/187, 21, ReU/666/666_324 (Found Partner) (dormant)
    CoE - ClosedBeta1 - TAKEDOWN (left/got bored)
    Discipline Honor Determination

  9. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stal View Post
    Wow I am legitimately impressed. Very very few say Construction which I was taught and still believe is the most important early in the game. Most say bs like archery or something.
    Yes i agree many say archery. But that can wait a couple hours till your second city is up.
    Retired Evony Veteran<<<<< BACK AND KICKING! NA-54 Alpha host


  10. #20

    Default

    King David, Didn't you host that alliance on 50 that bailed after a week or 2? I hate the beginning of the server, before it gets to the good PVP. Some people must enjoy it though!
    NA60- NaFianna
    NA55 - Humility (Retired)
    NA50 - Softer (Retired)
    NA36 - Thursday (Retired)
    NA7 - Shiva (Retired)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •