Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 81

Thread: Na 55 Hist0ric recruiting experience players only!

  1. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy Biker Chick View Post
    King David, Didn't you host that alliance on 50 that bailed after a week or 2? I hate the beginning of the server, before it gets to the good PVP. Some people must enjoy it though!
    Im not sure If you tell me The name maybe I can relate to it.
    Retired Evony Veteran<<<<< BACK AND KICKING! NA-54 Alpha host


  2. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    In no Time Zone
    Posts
    177

    Default

    Whens NA55, i might join if you're not noobs.

    Just because you coin doesn't mean you know what you're doing.

    Add me on skype: TRGilgad
    In game name: Gilgad


  3. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Real Gilgad View Post
    Whens NA55, i might join if you're not noobs.

    Just because you coin doesn't mean you know what you're doing.

    Add me on skype: TRGilgad

    By then end of week 3 we will have 4 mech waves out of 20 players... I think we will be good.
    Retired Evony Veteran<<<<< BACK AND KICKING! NA-54 Alpha host


  4. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Rock N Rollin to a town near you !!!
    Posts
    3,630

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J A Y View Post
    Yup you'll get somewhere with Starbucks and MK both great players,no idea about Spongebob...Anyway When you said a 100k archers and 700k Warr I. What time period would you want this?
    wow 100k arch and 700k warr by week 2? is that really how slow age 2 is?

    tho age 1 doesn't really build warriors at all, at least not if you know what your doing. better to have decent troops then lots of junk imo. but we dont have to put up with the age 2 mumbo jumbo


    Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

  5. #25

    Default

    Age II isn't that slow, I asked because I wanted to see what kind of alliance this is..Lowest troop requirements I've seen so far really for such a long period into a server

  6. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J A Y View Post
    Age II isn't that slow, I asked because I wanted to see what kind of alliance this is..Lowest troop requirements I've seen so far really for such a long period into a server

    I know the troop count is really low but when you have a full alliance WITH THE MIN OF 700k warriors 100k archers then you know your alliance is solid.. I know many people like myself have around 70k ballis 300k archers 1 mil warriors by week two... this is me coining low. But this server i might coin 1k min.
    Retired Evony Veteran<<<<< BACK AND KICKING! NA-54 Alpha host


  7. #27

    Default

    I see your point man, I would've loved to join you but unfortunately I can't for the same reason I quit na54, Life.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Look out the window
    Posts
    777

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Almighty King David View Post
    I know the troop count is really low but when you have a full alliance WITH THE MIN OF 700k warriors 100k archers then you know your alliance is solid.. I know many people like myself have around 70k ballis 300k archers 1 mil warriors by week two... this is me coining low. But this server i might coin 1k min.
    Why so many warrs?

    Na47 - PoTaToHeAdbest - 7
    Na50 - SKORPIAN - 427
    Na55 - Potatoes - 7

    Retired from All Servers

  9. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Soaap View Post
    Why so many warrs?
    well warriors are very weak i know that but i believe that layers are best witb 700k warriors it will be harder to get to archers... and warrior are easy to build so prestige for building and making them die.
    Retired Evony Veteran<<<<< BACK AND KICKING! NA-54 Alpha host


  10. #30
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    In no Time Zone
    Posts
    177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Almighty King David View Post
    well warriors are very weak i know that but i believe that layers are best witb 700k warriors it will be harder to get to archers... and warrior are easy to build so prestige for building and making them die.
    Wat.

    I think i'll just join an alliance that Stal makes in the future if he does, otherwise i'ma stay in retirement now.
    In game name: Gilgad


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •