Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Na 55 Hist0ric recruiting experience players only!

Well so far all these so called top alliances and rubbish talks from there hosts haven't worked and alliances have failed once again and merged as always i dont understand why some people keep going from server to server being host off an alliance

When will NA56 start? this month or next month>?

Quote Originally Posted by woboyto View Post
    When will NA56 start? this month or next month>?
    Na 56 should start next month.

Quote Originally Posted by THEKINGOFKINGS View Post
    Well so far all these so called top alliances and rubbish talks from there hosts haven't worked and alliances have failed once again and merged as always i dont understand why some people keep going from server to server being host off an alliance
    I agree if you are going to lead 100 people or more Than you need to put all effort in.

Quote Originally Posted by DrxPerv View Post
    Na 56 should start next month.
    TY DrxPerv, will await the upcoming month, thanks again and 55 sucks, Jason and Neymar are locked with all HH's

6. Default

I find it funny when people make pre-server alliances, and they fall that night or the next day xD Only 2-3 Forum pre-server alliances have lasted over a week, and those were on older servers. I find it funny now though to see these because i know they won't last, and my point was proven

Quote Originally Posted by woboyto View Post
    TY DrxPerv, will await the upcoming month, thanks again and 55 sucks, Jason and Neymar are locked with all HH's
    Yeah I heard that. I think he also got banned and all the hh are locked from like 70 days. < troop glitch or somthing...
    I Come I leave And I Conquer.

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed Destroyer View Post
    I find it funny when people make pre-server alliances, and they fall that night or the next day xD Only 2-3 Forum pre-server alliances have lasted over a week, and those were on older servers. I find it funny now though to see these because i know they won't last, and my point was proven
    Same here I think people put more effort in pre - making the alliance instead of the actual server...
    I Come I leave And I Conquer.

Quote Originally Posted by DrxPerv View Post
    Same here I think people put more effort in pre - making the alliance instead of the actual server...

You have drawn me out from the depths......

Well done

Signature by Don Ezio.
    Now, show no Mercy
    Let the world See
    We're Invincible
    Show them nothing is beyond our Control

Is anyone going to 56?