Thread: Hero Capping, gone crazy, game in ruined.

Default Hero Capping, gone crazy, game in ruined.

The hero capping has gotten out of control. You loss heros no matter what the loyalty is. 100, 50, 30, 10 loy, all the same. The game is about to be ruined, as so many do not attack anymore due to the fact that you will loss 5 out of every 10 attacks. That doesn't make the game balanced. on server CC2, for every 100 attacks, 50 heros are capped, and dumped within seconds. How a player can do that is only one explanation, bots. the hero dumping, capping with bots needs to be countered somehow to level the game again. Maybe a cooldown on the amount of heros per hour u can cap per city, or the way it should be, high loy heros, no cap. simple enough. Bring back the fairness in the game.

Sig by Me,Myself, and Irene

Agreed, im getting tired of losing heros with 100 or even 95 loyalty makes no sense for these kinds of heros to be able to be capped so easily.

there is another thread like this called intelcd check it out. attacking people that are in intel defense you will loose heros quick. everyone wants evony to make a buff thats like excal to go on a hero so you can get it capped. preasure them into making it. i don't even attack anymore. my last time i lost 7 atk 500 heros in 3 waves and i capped an atk 1k hero a few days later

ha yeah the slight good thing is the ease at which i can get a good hero (at least have it captive, no way i can persuade them) i got a lvl 1000 hero sitting in one of my feastin halls just waiting for me to get the 88 nation meds for it...... if evony is really going to keep this up at least make it so we can buy bulk packages of nation medals.

I agree with this, especially on older servers, there are so many troop *****s but we are running out of heros so quickly that we are unable to fight long battles

I think heros should go down 3 loy after every failed attack and when they hit 0 they are lost

Quote Originally Posted by Pizzalover View Post
    I think heros should go down 3 loy after every failed attack and when they hit 0 they are lost
    But then you never lose a hero. I'd make it that u don't lose a 100 loyalty hero, but you can raise his loyalty only once an hour instead of once every 15 mins. That way you get one safe round of attacks hero wise, after that if u still gonna use them then its a calculated risk.

I agree with all of u guys, losing and rebuilding heroes is very very irritating.

Quote Originally Posted by ElDiavolo View Post
    But then you never lose a hero. I'd make it that u don't lose a 100 loyalty hero, but you can raise his loyalty only once an hour instead of once every 15 mins. That way you get one safe round of attacks hero wise, after that if u still gonna use them then its a calculated risk.

I agree with all of u guys, losing and rebuilding heroes is very very irritating.
    once every 15 min is already long enough, from a door step that means you can only send a hero 4 times an hour if you want to make sure it returns home. Once an hour means you only get 1 set an hour, that would be just as bad as leaving it as is. Every 15 min means spamming hero's will still go poof, and if someone is willing to use a big hero for spam then they have a chance to lose it. Although i would love to have better nation drop rates; by doing so it would just make the game easy mode. So either an item like mentioned in other post's to prevent hero loss for a set time frame, or making it so hero's that are at 100 loy have 0 chance of being lost would be best.

Happy Hunting!
    Phidaux

Quote Originally Posted by Phidaux View Post
    once every 15 min is already long enough, from a door step that means you can only send a hero 4 times an hour if you want to make sure it returns home. Once an hour means you only get 1 set an hour, that would be just as bad as leaving it as is. Every 15 min means spamming hero's will still go poof, and if someone is willing to use a big hero for spam then they have a chance to lose it. Although i would love to have better nation drop rates; by doing so it would just make the game easy mode. So either an item like mentioned in other post's to prevent hero loss for a set time frame, or making it so hero's that are at 100 loy have 0 chance of being lost would be best.
    Once you're past 1 or 2 months mark, most real attacks are mech waves, so you can't really send them every 2 minutes (fleet feet + other buffs are different issue). On older servers if u port in more then 1 city, with lets say 10 300+ heroes, 10 500+ heroes and some 1k heroes, u can do serious damage to those insane arch def with minimum loses hero wise. I already said heroes that are 100 loy shouldn't be lost is the best way to go in my opinion. As for the nations, I dont think farming them is a problem nowdays.

Completely agree with everyone here. Talking about Age 2; I definitely think the likelihood of heroes being capped should go down. Or make it impossible to cap at 100 loy. Medals aren't a problem because of bots, and really its which bot can dump/hire the heroes the quickest when spamming. And the defending bot favors the defender even more since the attacker has to keep having to get lvl100s to the city etc. Would be a small, easy change to decrease the effectiveness of bots (I know not by much but its better than nothing). Also beings up the subject of when HHs get capped; so if they are at 100 loy you won't have to risk sending them in an attack. I've NEVER sent an HH in attack as I just don't want to risk it, which is a real shame