Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: s185

Default s185

plz & ty ==============

I figure it will be out heading into this weekend.

possibly, They arnt known for starting servers on weekends, but they tend to be released around a month since the last server. (just from personal experiance, not evony telling me to say that)

Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

Quote Originally Posted by ssfgrgawer View Post
    possibly, They arnt known for starting servers on weekends, but they tend to be released around a month since the last server. (just from personal experiance, not evony telling me to say that)
    We all know evony told you to say that

Really a new server right now? isint 184 already fresh enough for you???
    And dont say "oh its too late to start there" ive seen people start fresh on a server thats over 3 years old and were soon a hard at it fighting player within a few months, just takes a bit more effort.

Quote Originally Posted by ssfgrgawer View Post
    It's been 5 weeks so it will probably be in the next couple of days. I do remember one server I played being released on a Saturday. Most of the time it's on a Thursday or Friday, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Beelan View Post
    Really a new server right now? isint 184 already fresh enough for you???
    And dont say "oh its too late to start there" ive seen people start fresh on a server thats over 3 years old and were soon a hard at it fighting player within a few months, just takes a bit more effort.
    That person must have been very lucky or you just made that story up. Apparently they flew under the radar and was allowed to grow.

Quote Originally Posted by Dub J View Post
    That person must have been very lucky or you just made that story up. Apparently they flew under the radar and was allowed to grow.
    dont know what server you play on but on SS78 we encourage new players, not crush them and grind em till they leave. better to crush them when there strong and powerful, muhahaha and fullllll of resssss C:

and that story was me just recently.... its called getting in with the right alliance that can protect you and help you grow

Whoever started on a 3 year old server from scratch is dumb. That wouldn't even be fun, unless you had a friend who pretty much gave you heroes and what not. Otherwise, that just sounds ridonk.
    Last edited by Pocalypse; 05-07-2014 at 01:35 AM.
    No servers...atm

Just reread your post, was you....
    No servers...atm