Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: s185

Quote Originally Posted by Dub J View Post
    That person must have been very lucky or you just made that story up. Apparently they flew under the radar and was allowed to grow.
    acctually on really old servers, Most really small players are ignored as alts, so no one hits them unless they have a LOT of res. I aint gonna waste the food to move close to a city with 100m food and less then 100m each res.

Ive snobbed citys with 15 bill gold before, Cause its just not worth the effort now days. I normally don't even scout twice for less then 5 bill food or 1 bill each res.

It would technically be easyer to start on a older server, Since anyone can handoff a instant warr+ hero as soon as you can pursaude, ANd some might even have them not leveled, Since some keep them to pass to hitter accs for minimal medals.

The HARdEST part about starting on old servers, is convincing the old war vets that you arnt acctually a spy for one of there long time reds. If you can manage that, you can build much faster on a old server thne a new (even if olny cause you can sell 10m lumber for like 250 mill gold on most old servers, and buy upwards of 60m stone for it. (market dependant)

Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

Quote Originally Posted by ssfgrgawer View Post
    acctually on really old servers, Most really small players are ignored as alts, so no one hits them unless they have a LOT of res. I aint gonna waste the food to move close to a city with 100m food and less then 100m each res.

Ive snobbed citys with 15 bill gold before, Cause its just not worth the effort now days. I normally don't even scout twice for less then 5 bill food or 1 bill each res.

It would technically be easyer to start on a older server, Since anyone can handoff a instant warr+ hero as soon as you can pursaude, ANd some might even have them not leveled, Since some keep them to pass to hitter accs for minimal medals.

The HARdEST part about starting on old servers, is convincing the old war vets that you arnt acctually a spy for one of there long time reds. If you can manage that, you can build much faster on a old server thne a new (even if olny cause you can sell 10m lumber for like 250 mill gold on most old servers, and buy upwards of 60m stone for it. (market dependant)
    Exactly its very easy to pass as a feeder, just make sure you dont have very much lumber/iron in any one city and youll almost never get attacked except by other people just starting up.

Well, yeah...if you enjoy playing farmville that sounds wonderful.

after you are up to speed, and provided you make yourself known in WC from time to time when everyones chatting you should be able to find a way in to one big alliance or another.

im thinking the next server i start will be an older one, Less rushing, less hassle perfect for my play style

Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Dub J View Post
    Well, yeah...if you enjoy playing farmville that sounds wonderful.
    other way around, newer servers are just farmville, on 184 i recently started up..... and got a guy already hitting me for my like 10k res i had. May as well not even bother with that server anymore.....

Just started on an older server. It went how I expected. Everyone I mail or pink to get friendly with is freaking out because they think I'm someone's alt checking to see if they're online. lol

-0- friends
    half a dozen threats to crush me
    Last edited by Dub J; 05-09-2014 at 10:58 PM.

Back on topic....

I guess people weren't joking when they said this would be the last server. I guess a broken clock is right twice a day. lol

Hmmm I was planning on starting fresh on 185

s185 opens tomorrow, have no fear

Quote Originally Posted by Chato View Post
    s185 opens tomorrow, have no fear
    You really think so XD