Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: s185

I would imagine it opening this Friday. It's usually what happens. I may join since I have some time on my hands...

Probably not going to open until after the promo, blah blah.....usually the case. Plus Dawn quit, so there is that.....
    No servers...atm

Poc-a-Dot you going to play s185?

Quote Originally Posted by Chato View Post
    s185 opens tomorrow, have no fear
    Yeah Wednesday is a good server start day.

Quote Originally Posted by vF3AR3VILv View Post
    You really think so XD
    I really think you are a noob

Quote Originally Posted by Pocalypse View Post
    Probably not going to open until after the promo, blah blah.....usually the case. Plus Dawn quit, so there is that.....
    A server hasnt opened during a promo lately, and with the slippery slope I am reading in these forums, it might be a good time to make a money grab on a new server promo start.

Quote Originally Posted by Chato View Post
    Poc-a-Dot you going to play s185?
    I cant speculate about poc but I will be a server opening time decision. Anyone know about the current state of Bots, IP limits and so on who would care to elaborate on this issue?

Fan of BOTS!!! ( Auto-Bots Of Course )

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Light Year View Post

A server hasnt opened during a promo lately, and with the slippery slope I am reading in these forums, it might be a good time to make a money grab on a new server promo start.

I cant speculate about poc but I will be a server opening time decision. Anyone know about the current state of Bots, IP limits and so on who would care to elaborate on this issue?
    A lot of people think im a noob. Still manage to have fun on the game tho XD

There seems to be ip limits set on servers that have a lot of issues with people having multiple accounts. It doesn't seem to single out everyone though, no idea why. That's about it, no way to tell really which server it will be on until you actually play, unless they announce it beforehand.

Well, I am just going to say who knows when 185 will open, ha. There are apparently some larger issues at hand that need to be dealt with before they will probably open a new server. Its the waiting game until further notice I suppose.
    No servers...atm

Quote Originally Posted by Pocalypse View Post
    Well, I am just going to say who knows when 185 will open, ha. There are apparently some larger issues at hand that need to be dealt with before they will probably open a new server. Its the waiting game until further notice I suppose.
    U doing 185?

Fan of BOTS!!! ( Auto-Bots Of Course )

U doing 185?
    Yeah, but wont be playing to play long term or seriously...just bored, ha
    No servers...atm

It opens tomorrow for those that cant read :x