Thread: SS78 Disappearing Builidngs again

Cool SS78 Disappearing Builidngs again

Well it happened again following reset came on to find a city with no buildings at all. Third time this has happened now at least. Guessing others having the same issue as there is chatter in WC about it.

Come on evony this is the third time now! Cities are eating food and we cant farm or comfort or build or do anything!
    Nitemare, formerly ElementZ, formerly ChaoS, formerly Element6. SS45 formerly SS3 formerly S32.

Yes I'm old and been around....damn mergers...

CAPTCHAOS

yupp :/ please fix our evony

no idea what the glitch is, why it's happening or if and when it will be fixed. but in reviewing many of the complaints on the forums and with a little checking...

the top 5 player count servers

server accounts
    SS78 57,240
    SS79 52,170
    SS77 46,100
    SS65 43,390
    SS58 35,440

i would suggest maybe getting your server to try and cut down on the new account creation and maybe the server will tend to be a bit less buggy! you all have 22,000 more accounts than the 5th place server = more lag, more bugs!

i am not saying don't gripe because i for sure would not be happy with what your going through but -Help them help you, and clean up your server!

Happy Hunting

Phidaux

ur base

i has

belong to mah

So its been 15hrs approx and not a word from Evony about fixing our servers BUG, 4th time in almost as many weeks.. This is getting old now,and so is the whole "we are looking into this BS", There is a MAJOR problem/BUG on SS78, FIX IT..

Quote Originally Posted by Phidaux View Post
    no idea what the glitch is, why it's happening or if and when it will be fixed. but in reviewing many of the complaints on the forums and with a little checking...

the top 5 player count servers

server accounts
    SS78 57,240
    SS79 52,170
    SS77 46,100
    SS65 43,390
    SS58 35,440

i would suggest maybe getting your server to try and cut down on the new account creation and maybe the server will tend to be a bit less buggy! you all have 22,000 more accounts than the 5th place server = more lag, more bugs!

i am not saying don't gripe because i for sure would not be happy with what your going through but -Help them help you, and clean up your server!

Happy Hunting

Phidaux
    where did you get those stats? and yeah theres a few people on our server that still make mass noob accounts to fill states sadly :/ but this might also be just cause we recently got merged with another pretty active server.

Quote Originally Posted by Beelan View Post
    where did you get those stats? and yeah theres a few people on our server that still make mass noob accounts to fill states sadly :/ but this might also be just cause we recently got merged with another pretty active server.
    wish I could say there was some fancy way to get the info, but alas it just making an account on each of the 30 or so active age1 servers. Go to the stats page for players, get the number of pages of players and multiply by 10 for a player count on the server (give or take 9 accounts). and being there are SS with 1k or less pages of accounts I would say 5,724 pages of players on SS78 is a bit excessive! I would try and work with the player base on your server and see if maybe some of the issues you all have can be fixed from within.

Best of luck

Happy Hunting

Phidaux

Quote Originally Posted by Phidaux View Post
    wish I could say there was some fancy way to get the info, but alas it just making an account on each of the 30 or so active age1 servers. Go to the stats page for players, get the number of pages of players and multiply by 10 for a player count on the server (give or take 9 accounts). and being there are SS with 1k or less pages of accounts I would say 5,724 pages of players on SS78 is a bit excessive! I would try and work with the player base on your server and see if maybe some of the issues you all have can be fixed from within.

Best of luck

Happy Hunting

Phidaux
    As i said, most of thats caused by us being a very active server that got merged with another very active server. were in the middle of a pretty major server war here. i guess well "Work with the player base" a bit and see bout lowering those numbers if ya know what i means. time to got kill a couple reds muhahahah