Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: city cap heals

Default city cap heals

Ok idk if this is new or not when you cap a city and you heal the troops you kill. Seems now people are using there alts to make troops and when there ready they cap the city's with there main and heal 50%.

Found this out the other day when someone got hit and lost 40mil out of 60mil archer and when he ported he was capping his alts and when we scout the next day he had another 40mil archer an extra 1mil each ball and pult. Now this dudes alliance mate gave me that tip of what he was doing.

And from what I hear alot are doing it. So I think evony should put a stop to healing when you cap a city. I mean its worthless 9 times out of 10 any ways. That is what evony is trying to do is level the playing rite?
    Last edited by BigRat; 05-22-2014 at 07:33 AM.

In the current state of the game, this is actually a really good idea. It might even cut back on some alt usage.

Quote Originally Posted by Surefire View Post
    In the current state of the game, this is actually a really good idea. It might even cut back on some alt usage.
    Didn't you read what he said?
    People are using alts to build troops and then they are capping the alts city with their main account so that they can heal the alts troops.
    so people will use more alts to get more troops.........I don't see how that will "cut back on alt some alt usage"

Na47 - PoTaToHeAdbest - 7
    Na50 - SKORPIAN - 427
    Na55 - Potatoes - 7

Retired from All Servers

Quote Originally Posted by Soaap View Post
    Didn't you read what he said?
    People are using alts to build troops and then they are capping the alts city with their main account so that they can heal the alts troops.
    so people will use more alts to get more troops.........I don't see how that will "cut back on alt some alt usage"
    Did you miss the part where he suggested not allowing capped cities to heal?

It'd remove that problem entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by Surefire View Post
    Did you miss the part where he suggested not allowing capped cities to heal?

It'd remove that problem entirely.
    Lol I read your post wrong.
    Then I agree with ya.

Na47 - PoTaToHeAdbest - 7
    Na50 - SKORPIAN - 427
    Na55 - Potatoes - 7

Retired from All Servers

Although your correct in it eliminating that issue, it also eliminates part of the reward for attacking reds. i know i would have no where near my troop count now if i was not able to add to it every now and then with a heal when capping a red. Athough with accounts healing non stop, most times when you are able to cap a city it had already healed the kill down to 0 already. I would prefer account registration which would eliminate all the auto created accounts on non existent email accounts.

Hopefully some day in the future we can get the game back to single player accounts only using the game interface, and then ideas like this would be a moot point. Or maybe i will win the lottery and be kidnapped by a buss load of swedish swimswit models!

One can only hope!

Happy Hunting!

only way that would happen that we go back to single accounts is to have some flex on evony's part

Quote Originally Posted by Phidaux View Post
    Although your correct in it eliminating that issue, it also eliminates part of the reward for attacking reds. i know i would have no where near my troop count now if i was not able to add to it every now and then with a heal when capping a red. Athough with accounts healing non stop, most times when you are able to cap a city it had already healed the kill down to 0 already. I would prefer account registration which would eliminate all the auto created accounts on non existent email accounts.

Hopefully some day in the future we can get the game back to single player accounts only using the game interface, and then ideas like this would be a moot point. Or maybe i will win the lottery and be kidnapped by a buss load of swedish swimswit models!

One can only hope!

Happy Hunting!

What you're talking about is nothing new, in fact Evony has already addressed this issue by doing away with the reinforce/boot for a 1m+ troop hit... so now the cities getting passed over (i didnt realize people were still doing it apparently they are) would be 1/10 the size they used to be so get over it...
    NuGLiFE

lol it's a big deal when someone can get 40mil archer and 1mil each mech in less then 24 hours just by capping there alts and healing. there is only 2 ways you can get that many troops in that time and that either glitch or city swap and heal.

Quote Originally Posted by NuGLiFE View Post
    What you're talking about is nothing new, in fact Evony has already addressed this issue by doing away with the reinforce/boot for a 1m+ troop hit... so now the cities getting passed over (i didnt realize people were still doing it apparently they are) would be 1/10 the size they used to be so get over it...

Quote Originally Posted by BigRat View Post
    lol it's a big deal when someone can get 40mil archer and 1mil each mech in less then 24 hours just by capping there alts and healing. there is only 2 ways you can get that many troops in that time and that either glitch or city swap and heal.
    Or you could just keep spare archer in your other cities, that works too!
    Chosen_72, SS46
    We're Chosen, They're Not, That's Their Problem