Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: city cap heals

Quote Originally Posted by BigRat View Post
    Ok idk if this is new or not when you cap a city and you heal the troops you kill. Seems now people are using there alts to make troops and when there ready they cap the city's with there main and heal 50%.

Found this out the other day when someone got hit and lost 40mil out of 60mil archer and when he ported he was capping his alts and when we scout the next day he had another 40mil archer an extra 1mil each ball and pult. Now this dudes alliance mate gave me that tip of what he was doing.

And from what I hear alot are doing it. So I think evony should put a stop to healing when you cap a city. I mean its worthless 9 times out of 10 any ways. That is what evony is trying to do is level the playing rite?
    yep alot are doing it

and u cant build several mil archers and a mil each mech in 1 day u might have it on another account to cap in one day but it still takes the same amount of time to build the troops and cost more rez being u dont get a full heal only 65%

lol it's a big deal when someone can get 40mil archer and 1mil each mech in less then 24 hours just by capping there alts and healing. there is only 2 ways you can get that many troops in that time and that either glitch or city swap and heal.
    if i have more in another city u could also just move the troops to war city not every one keeps all their troops in one city
    Last edited by Surefire; 05-22-2014 at 10:25 PM. Reason: lets not start fights kay
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Canon
    Chosen_72 - SS46
    We're Chosen, They're Not, That's Their Problem...

Upps to 80% if they uses a few heal buffs together, or 100% heal with the right set up. I figure the best bet is to do what was said and simply patch it so new owner doesn't get to heal troops that never healed, pretty easy patch i imagine.

http://ww.evonyurl.com/hhjb2i so your war city can look like this

wonder how he feed that he must been farming 10 since 5 yrs ago
    Last edited by Surefire; 05-22-2014 at 10:47 PM. Reason: triple post

Hey guys, let's try to keep the thread on track and not have certain people antagonize certain other people like they do in every other thread.

Thanks!

sorry wont happen

Man the trouble i went threw to get this account back lol. ok im here do you have anything to say now chosen? i understand you's have been calling me out in forums will this shut you up now. me having to submit ticket after ticket to get this account back. so im here now what?

lol it's a big deal when someone can get 40mil archer and 1mil each mech in less then 24 hours just by capping there alts and healing. there is only 2 ways you can get that many troops in that time and that either glitch or city swap and heal.
    Lol um..... are you forgeting the fact that he actually had to make those troops on his alt? by normal heal rates his alt had to have had like 400mil or 80 mil archers if he had a good heal rate on it................ so please do explain to me why he is doing anything wrong? IMO hes an idiot for wasting 40mil archers just to transfer them to another account. If he was smart he would have just ported his main out and plopped his Stacked up alt in there.

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by aparhsm90 View Post
    Upps to 80% if they uses a few heal buffs together, or 100% heal with the right set up. I figure the best bet is to do what was said and simply patch it so new owner doesn't get to heal troops that never healed, pretty easy patch i imagine.
    Hmm if that is so then evony needs to stop adding all these darn lame buffs. Buffs should not be stackable like this, that would make it so i could plow down a major war city with little more than 150k mechs and a couple archer waves (If i had 100% heal rate theres nothing holding me back but my heros)
    Last edited by Beelan; 05-24-2014 at 02:17 PM.

So is using 3 war accounts ran by the same person any different than cap healing to replace your losses?
    Chosen_72, SS46
    We're Chosen, They're Not, That's Their Problem

lol very easy he was hit and lost 40mil archers he ported out and 5 min later all you see is him capping alts and the next day them archers he lost were replaced and an extra mil mech. it not just him others do it also. i was supplied before and after scout reports of all his cities. evony should just do away with healing capped troops in cities you cap. i mean now with the bot it's pointless cause the bot auto heals so by the time you get the city all the troops are gone. some people on ss46 as you can see never want any change cause they won't be able to cheat anymore. thats why you always see them posting on threads that are about changing the game. what im talking about is make 10mil archer in alt send them to a lev 1 city build this destroy that and apply pen and war charm for 65% heal. not gonna go into full detail there cause everyone will do it lol. but it is being done.

Quote Originally Posted by Beelan View Post
    Lol um..... are you forgeting the fact that he actually had to make those troops on his alt? by normal heal rates his alt had to have had like 400mil or 80 mil archers if he had a good heal rate on it................ so please do explain to me why he is doing anything wrong? IMO hes an idiot for wasting 40mil archers just to transfer them to another account. If he was smart he would have just ported his main out and plopped his Stacked up alt in there.

Edit:

Hmm if that is so then evony needs to stop adding all these darn lame buffs. Buffs should not be stackable like this, that would make it so i could plow down a major war city with little more than 150k mechs and a couple archer waves (If i had 100% heal rate theres nothing holding me back but my heros)

I like the game the way it is anything for my opponents to get a leg up. One server i got hit by the top two players and got hundreds of levels on my treb hero. This new server im on no one will hit me. Im learning how many levels they put on my hero. If they wanna heal the troops let em. More xp for me.