Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: city cap heals

Also peniclin is automatically 65% percent heal. What ur referring to is combining multiple healing items and getting 105% heal on ur hits so your getting more mechs then you sent. Thats common knowledge. Sorry for the double post on my phone and im not struggling to edit im sure ssf will do it for me

Quote Originally Posted by iamme View Post
    Also peniclin is automatically 65% percent heal. What ur referring to is combining multiple healing items and getting 105% heal on ur hits so your getting more mechs then you sent. Thats common knowledge. Sorry for the double post on my phone and im not struggling to edit im sure ssf will do it for me
    never seen this before..... is that an Age II thing? but wow thats kinda lame of evony for not forseeing that, and also lame on the part of whoever is using it. If they made the food buffs so selective on the time you can use them, then why not also the healing buffs?

No it's an age1 thing and yes it's lame that people can do that capping noob cities loaded with troops and getting like an 85% heal. like today a certain person on ss46 was capping level 1 cities today one rite after another. just look at it this way about city cap heals. if you attack a city that is botted witch is about 99.9% of all the accounts on evony. the bot will auto heal the troops till there none left. right? now take a person who makes lev 1 cities in there alts and move 10 mil archers over to it you send a couple mech waves at it with no walls and loyalty 0 and if the prestige is rite and you have pen and war charm on you will heal almost 8mil archers out of 10mil. same with the mechs you make 1mil each mech and do the same thing you will heal about 800k each if my math is correct. so yeah it should be stopped.

Quote Originally Posted by Beelan View Post
    never seen this before..... is that an Age II thing? but wow thats kinda lame of evony for not forseeing that, and also lame on the part of whoever is using it. If they made the food buffs so selective on the time you can use them, then why not also the healing buffs?
    Im not chosen that's there problem.

Quote Originally Posted by joeydabull View Post
    No it's an age1 thing and yes it's lame that people can do that capping noob cities loaded with troops and getting like an 85% heal. like today a certain person on ss46 was capping level 1 cities today one rite after another. just look at it this way about city cap heals. if you attack a city that is botted witch is about 99.9% of all the accounts on evony. the bot will auto heal the troops till there none left. right? now take a person who makes lev 1 cities in there alts and move 10 mil archers over to it you send a couple mech waves at it with no walls and loyalty 0 and if the prestige is rite and you have pen and war charm on you will heal almost 8mil archers out of 10mil. same with the mechs you make 1mil each mech and do the same thing you will heal about 800k each if my math is correct. so yeah it should be stopped.
    Exactly whats going on now, especially with the people who used the recent exploit. They are doing this to transfer the troops to their main accounts now or just changing accounts all together because they don't want to get banned. This is something that needs to be looked into, even if this cap healing is a spec purposely put in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by joeydabull View Post
    Still unless your getting the full 100% heal rate its alot smarter to just build the troops on your main. if you have an alt with over 10mil archers on it then i doubt your main has anything but instant archer hero's. Either way you still need to have the rescources to build those troops first. Unless of course youve taken over an old account from someone whos quit and they had it stacked with troops, and now you want to transfer them to your account. And lol to lose 2mil archers and all the mechs you just lost to kill them, totally not worth it in the long run, unless of course you have such an intensive Feeder system that your raking in more than all 10 of your cities combined can use up........ In that case its more of an issue with people having too many alts and not really with the whole transfer system......

Lol not hard for people who run 50 + accounts trust me I have proof of this lol. it's just an faster way to rebuild after getting crushed. like my buddy who started this thread mentioned. me and my alliance mates hit someone killed 40mil archer he ported and like 10 min later all you see is him capping alts. now me before i hit someone i scout all there cities in that account to see were all the troops are. all his troops were in 1 city. the next day i went and scouted him and bam 40mil archers and an extra 1mil each mech. another one of his alliance mates was just doing that very thing yesterday. and it not just them it's alot more people even on other servers. people use alts for res now they using them for troops.

Quote Originally Posted by Beelan View Post
    Still unless your getting the full 100% heal rate its alot smarter to just build the troops on your main. if you have an alt with over 10mil archers on it then i doubt your main has anything but instant archer hero's. Either way you still need to have the rescources to build those troops first. Unless of course youve taken over an old account from someone whos quit and they had it stacked with troops, and now you want to transfer them to your account. And lol to lose 2mil archers and all the mechs you just lost to kill them, totally not worth it in the long run, unless of course you have such an intensive Feeder system that your raking in more than all 10 of your cities combined can use up........ In that case its more of an issue with people having too many alts and not really with the whole transfer system......
    Last edited by joeydabull; 06-07-2014 at 11:51 AM.
    Im not chosen that's there problem.

This is not new. It's been going on for 5+ years, even before alts. When there wasn't a 24 hr cooldown on rejoining an alliance, people would pop out and cap cities from alliance mates all the time for this reason.

Not allowing capped cities to heal would really diminish what little value is left in the game. City caps, large troop kills, and capturing big heroes are what has become important. What if there is a 2k attack hero captured in there and you need to farm the medals ?
    Vicious!
    S3/SS37

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    How dare you say something that makes sense on these forums. Bad girl, Bad!!!

lol as i stated now with botting if your hitting a red and kill all there troops and with gold walls up now there troops are auto healed. and by the time you cap the city all the troops are gone. has nothing to do with capped heros. just has something to do with alts being used to make troops for main's. ok i understand useing them for res. but troops? by stopping city cap heals can stop some people from build big armies quick. just a point and my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by missirish View Post
    This is not new. It's been going on for 5+ years, even before alts. When there wasn't a 24 hr cooldown on rejoining an alliance, people would pop out and cap cities from alliance mates all the time for this reason.

Not allowing capped cities to heal would really diminish what little value is left in the game. City caps, large troop kills, and capturing big heroes are what has become important. What if there is a 2k attack hero captured in there and you need to farm the medals ?

Quote Originally Posted by Surefire View Post
    In the current state of the game, this is actually a really good idea. It might even cut back on some alt usage.
    LOL aren't alts against the terms of service?