Thread: Acquiring Medals?

Default Acquiring Medals?

I'm on SS68 and been trying to get honor medals through valleys. I'm yet to get a single one and God knows how long I've been doing it. The drop rate is terrible.
    Anyone got a strategy and maybe a specific type of valley I should attack (currently attacking any level 5 or 6 valley)? By the way, I haven't gotten any type of medal. Not just a lack of honor medals.

Oh and another question. I've been here for a long time but I've never actually used the forums. How do I use my account to log on? I tried using my email and password and it didn't work. I'm assuming since you can change your IG name that you don't use that to log in.
    So yeah... these two noob questions (yet I've been here since 2008)...

capturing and abandoning or farming level 10 forests will give you the most honor medals... surprised you would need honors on a super server... think by that time you'd have 10 medium medal boxes just from free ammies lol
    NuGLiFE

In the years since the merge from n4 to SS68, I've acquired 2 medium medal boxes. I now have 9 medals. Thanks for the tip though.

Quote Originally Posted by Atsuko View Post
    I'm on SS68 and been trying to get honor medals through valleys. I'm yet to get a single one and God knows how long I've been doing it. The drop rate is terrible.
    Anyone got a strategy and maybe a specific type of valley I should attack (currently attacking any level 5 or 6 valley)? By the way, I haven't gotten any type of medal. Not just a lack of honor medals.
    Hit level 10 forests and hills. They usually yield honors.

Quote Originally Posted by Atsuko View Post
    Oh and another question. I've been here for a long time but I've never actually used the forums. How do I use my account to log on? I tried using my email and password and it didn't work. I'm assuming since you can change your IG name that you don't use that to log in.
    So yeah... these two noob questions (yet I've been here since 2008)...
    Evony went live in May 2009. Civony Beta opened in February 2009.

Anywho, you don't use your account to log into the forums. Whatever your forum username is what goes in the 'username' box, and whatever the password you picked for it is the password. The forum and in-game accounts are not linked in any way.

Hmm I think it was December 2009 then not December 2008. I just know I joined during Winter break. But thanks for letting me know hills yield them too

Scout about 60 valleys around your city, this will yield about 4 to 8 viable valleys - Numbers are for Level 10 valleys reduce archers by a third for every level drop [roughly]

All archer valleys either cav or pharc plus one scout OR 30K warriors with one each cav phrac scout sword pike archer

all foot soldier valleys 28.5 K archers 1 sword 1 pike

cav add more archers and ONE ballista [toss in a cav and warrior as well for cav with foot soldiers]

Archers with foot soldiers - NO !

the more layers the valley has - the more conservative the attack wave

Evocalc and Dxcalc may assist with numbers

I have posted previous on this as well

Best wishes to those who were in ICECOLD, MERC, HONOR on 131, SOLACE on 144, thePack2 on 158