Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need servers to merge more often

Default Need servers to merge more often

Can yu guys merge ss69 .
    giants 8) my name yayo it rings bells around sever1

but now i came out of retirement they call me bearmajik

GIANTS 4 EVER

Just hope for your sake you don't merge with SS73
    Last edited by NuGLiFE; 05-30-2014 at 08:19 PM.
    NuGLiFE

SS69 needs fresh blood and opposition that WILL use there troops and not just truce/port/holiday on lauch bring it evony challenge 420 and let us do our thing

Quote Originally Posted by Kingy View Post
    SS69 needs fresh blood and opposition that WILL use there troops and not just truce/port/holiday on lauch bring it evony challenge 420 and let us do our thing
    lol every server needs that, Its just not likely to happen, everyone secretly wants to play Farmville.

Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

If you want a merge stop fighting and stop spending

Best wishes to those who were in ICECOLD, MERC, HONOR on 131, SOLACE on 144, thePack2 on 158

176 is so dead the action on the server is hitting an npc. we need a merge so bad, its the worst ive ever seen it

Dear Evony,
    ss78 needs another server merge, it has been a while since the last one and we have pretty much less than 100 people playing on the whole server and have run out of enemies. We need new server merge so that the players have new targets.

Please consider merging this --- thanks.

until the servers have less activity i doubt any old server will get a merge

thousands of accounts log every day just to spin amulets, thousands more that just run automated farming.

The game was not made to handle the account volumes that every server has, Evony had not planned on every player running multiple accounts (and some players running 100's).

i know some like to think it's a spending issue, but Evony would not do something to cut into their revenue base.

if you think the lag is bad now, imagine 3 servers with 30-50,000k accounts all merged into a single server. with 90-150,000k accounts all auto farming, logging daily for spins, and state fillers the game would become impossible to play.

if we want merges we are going to have to police the servers ourselves and clean them up first.

Happy Hunting!
    Phidaux

A server merge would be nice on ss38, however unlikely. Is increasing a server capacity unreasonable? if you're shutting down one, combine the two? I honestly have no idea how servers work lol

everyone is moaning about merges. Merge everything.
    Lead, follow, or get out of the way - Thomas Paine.

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with his experience