Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need servers to merge more often

Why aren't the images of the merge history visible any longer? http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=169050

getting so bored of inactive servers ss53 and ss69, new servers die within a year. please evony start merging old super servers. the more time that goes on without a merge the less people on it. 6 people vs 2/3 people isnt fun or worth playing
    evony age I is still the best game you have , please show it some love...

You could always join an alliance in an different, old server. SS38 can be quite active. There are opportunities for players from other servers to come here and invest time. No regrets :P
    The_Just & H Miramar ss38.

merging 194 would be cool hell merge us with a super server just give us someone to kill

Quote Originally Posted by theseeker/mbn View Post
    merging 194 would be cool hell merge us with a super server just give us someone to kill
    Why not move to a super server? Create a new account like you did with the newer server, 194.
    The_Just & H Miramar ss38.

Quote Originally Posted by NotDeadYet View Post
    A server merge would be nice on ss38, however unlikely. Is increasing a server capacity unreasonable? if you're shutting down one, combine the two? I honestly have no idea how servers work lol
    i always assumed thats how it worked. i recently came back and began playing evony again, checked out my old world, wow its dead.

ss56 please its dead as a door nail