Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Attack Lands On Small Inactive WTF?

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Behind You!
    Posts
    447

    Default Attack Lands On Small Inactive WTF?

    So this guy lands in the field been here for 7 day, scout rep was sent a decent res inside for new server and dead inactive acct.

    scout rep: http://evonyurl.com/2l8naw

    send normal wave of VERY small rainbow.

    rainbow- http://evonyurl.com/j65no2


    The one thing I wanna know is... where ma ressies! ? !

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vF3AR3VILv View Post
    So this guy lands in the field been here for 7 day, scout rep was sent a decent res inside for new server and dead inactive acct.

    scout rep: http://evonyurl.com/2l8naw

    send normal wave of VERY small rainbow.

    rainbow- http://evonyurl.com/j65no2


    The one thing I wanna know is... where ma ressies! ? !
    You sure he's inactive?

    The loyalty says 70 in the SR with 600 traps but in the report he's got only 223 traps and his loyalty goes down to 71.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Behind You!
    Posts
    447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Surefire View Post
    You sure he's inactive?

    The loyalty says 70 in the SR with 600 traps but in the report he's got only 223 traps and his loyalty goes down to 71.
    Yes I'm 100% sure he is inactive and I had a rainbow before that same size take out extra traps. I also checked that report NO res.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vF3AR3VILv View Post
    Yes I'm 100% sure he is inactive and I had a rainbow before that same size take out extra traps. I also checked that report NO res.
    Then why is the loyalty HIGHER in the attack than it was in the scout?

    If you scouted then attacked twice, shouldn't the loyalty be 64 and not 71?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •