Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Catapult heals

Default Catapult heals

I had a friend ask me this and I could not answer... Just wondering if anyone here can answer. I don't know why he sent these types of waves but regardless lol

http://www.evonyurl.com/frhq2g
    http://www.evonyurl.com/ztcczm

On both of these waves the attacker had 0 honor and the defender had close to 200m. The heal percent on the catapults here only 13% Every other wave sent was 65% heal. Why is there a difference on the heals for Catapults?

He had autoheal off as it costs so much gold...

I think it's if the catapults are above 69k in a wave you get no heals, let me double check.
    In game name: Gilgad

Quote Originally Posted by The Real Gilgad View Post
    I think it's if the catapults are above 69k in a wave you get no heals, let me double check.
    i believe what aren t 69k, the number for get 65% heal or not is the number undraftable: 74k pults but dont sure

If the number of a type of troop in a wave is undraftable the heal is glitched for some reason. So here the pults are over 74k (undraftable) so the heal is glitched.

Na47 - PoTaToHeAdbest - 7
    Na50 - SKORPIAN - 427
    Na55 - Potatoes - 7

Retired from All Servers

Oh yeah thats right :P

Well that's crap lol... Though I wasn't impressed with the kills and it wasn't worth the near 200k catapult loss to kill 500k archers. Seems as catapults are useless in most cases of age 2. Shame cause they could have so much potential.

Quote Originally Posted by OdinsSon NA1 View Post
    Well that's crap lol... Though I wasn't impressed with the kills and it wasn't worth the near 200k catapult loss to kill 500k archers. Seems as catapults are useless in most cases of age 2. Shame cause they could have so much potential.
    The f**kers eat too much too! I suppose a pult wave with between 74k and 148k isn't worth the crappy heal to kill some arch. (Unless you have a tonne to use lol!)

Na50 - SKORPIAN - 427
    Na55 - Potatoes - 7

Retired from All Servers

Quote Originally Posted by Soaap View Post
    The f**kers eat too much too! I suppose a pult wave with between 74k and 148k isn't worth the crappy heal to kill some arch. (Unless you have a tonne to use lol!)
    Guess I'll just have to figure out if they're really even worth it in attacks. Most I've seen them do when added to a wave is increase or decrease honor. Your right about the food they eat it's terrible.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by OdinsSon NA1 View Post
    Guess I'll just have to figure out if they're really even worth it in attacks. Most I've seen them do when added to a wave is increase or decrease honor. Your right about the food they eat it's terrible.. lol
    I'd say they are only useful when you put them with ballys and rams. (Rams to absorb the damage to let the pults and ballys concentrate on killing.)

Na50 - SKORPIAN - 427
    Na55 - Potatoes - 7

Retired from All Servers

Use them in waves with little to no ranged in them and calculate the exact layers you need so that they never get shot. This way you can kill over 10 million troops with 1 catapult wave easily.