Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Na55 War Alliance (123)

Sounds good. Metal star i think i came across u on na44 and if ur the player i am thinking of i would love to have u as my presbyster. Will u be coining big like i seem to remember u do?

I can't remember what server we fought on early on in the server, but yes, it's me.
    Evony Veteran
    na12 - Presbyter in ROMAGNA (Semi-quit)
    na44 - Vice Host in REPRISAL (Quit)
    na50 - Member in WarV2 (Quit)
    na55 - Officer in 911 (Active)

Ok thats great glad to see ya again

Yeah, I guess lol.
    Evony Veteran
    na12 - Presbyter in ROMAGNA (Semi-quit)
    na44 - Vice Host in REPRISAL (Quit)
    na50 - Member in WarV2 (Quit)
    na55 - Officer in 911 (Active)

So I would like to join this alliance Pizza. Ill be coining about $100-$200 and possibly more in the next couple weeks. Depending on how this alliance does. I was vice host in 7upyours in na50 before i quit playing cause of real life issues but im back to play. I was also a presbyter in na37, na38, and na39. I sent you my app but my in game name has changed to Prometheus not IMMORTA11TY

ok yeh sure prometheus, see ya there mate, apply to join 123 when u get there and message me saying who u r

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus2014 View Post
    So I would like to join this alliance Pizza. Ill be coining about $100-$200 and possibly more in the next couple weeks. Depending on how this alliance does. I was vice host in 7upyours in na50 before i quit playing cause of real life issues but im back to play. I was also a presbyter in na37, na38, and na39. I sent you my app but my in game name has changed to Prometheus not IMMORTA11TY
    I was in 7Up! Who were you?

Na47 - PoTaToHeAdbest - 7
    Na50 - SKORPIAN - 427
    Na55 - Potatoes - 7

Retired from All Servers

Sorry guys my pay check was delayed and therefore i started this morning only to find an empty savings account so im unable to coin therefore there is no point me staying on the server which is a shame cus look like there are some good competition if any people wanna donate me some $ ill coin and stay

I Might get back into evony not sure though.
    I Come I leave And I Conquer.

NA 56 starts when??? Please lmk