Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: s186?

how come new servers are not announced on the evony URL anymore? without logging in here every day where do I get advanced warning of a new age 1 server?

Quote Originally Posted by Arkie View Post
    how come new servers are not announced on the evony URL anymore? without logging in here every day where do I get advanced warning of a new age 1 server?
    HERE. There will be a post here a day before the server comes out. normally 24 hrs under notice.

Will there be any decent alliances on 186?

After hooking up with a third terrible alliance on 185 I just gave up on the server.

Protip: Just because I'm not getting hit and the rest of the alliance is doesn't mean I'm a spy. It means I'm not a noob that talks trash and then thinks 200 ATs and 30k archers are going to save me. "Don't have to outrun the bear...just have to outrun you."

Dub wouldn't mind you dropping in with me if ya like me and few buddies gonna set out to get some top 50 accts rollin....

I don't coin but that's cancelled out by the fact I don't have a life imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Dub J View Post
    I don't coin but that's cancelled out by the fact I don't have a life imo.
    hahaha I hear ya. I can coin. But don't have to for this game to be a winner

That's the truth.

I do feel a bit better about it now. Talked to one of the guys in the alliance and found out half the alliance is comprised of his alts. I feel better knowing that it was just one really stupid guy running 50 accts rather than 50 really stupid people running one account each. Some faith has been restored in humanity today.

Quote Originally Posted by Dub J View Post
    I do feel a bit better about it now. Talked to one of the guys in the alliance and found out half the alliance is comprised of his alts. I feel better knowing that it was just one really stupid guy running 50 accts rather than 50 really stupid people running one account each. Some faith has been restored in humanity today.
    hahahaha I hear ya man. Alts these days or even this early on in server is not needed. I get it when I see this mega people who have like 0% of a life burning like 5 bil burn must need them... but like what top is a -100 mil burn 1st month on server max... 50 alts not really needed.

Looks like rogue's crew got hacked. lol