Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: MECH WAVES (ss57)

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Default MECH WAVES (ss57)

    Hello,

    Two Members of Virtue_230 (Ranked #1) did a little early morning hunting and the rest is history. I didn't post blank reports or Archer hits under 500K. The RED is L3TH4L (Ranked #2) on ss57: Enjoy

    One of the first hits: (Gives you a baseline for the troops killed

    http://ww.evonyurl.com/9d4n87 (First hit lost the SR)
    http://www.evonyurl.com/lwujk1 (1.2 Million Archers Killed)
    http://evonyurl.com/1cy7bf (3.5 Million Troops Killed)
    http://evonyurl.com/lckvab (4.2 Million Troops Killed)
    http://evonyurl.com/ljho7d (578K Archers Killed)
    http://evonyurl.com/rdx2e6 (597K Archers Killed)
    http://evonyurl.com/plkdjc (850K Archers Killed)
    http://evonyurl.com/iv2fn0 (567K Archers Killed)
    http://evonyurl.com/7nlg37 (1.1 Million Archers Killed)
    http://evonyurl.com/0lx8oq (647K Archers Killed)
    http://evonyurl.com/pyggs2 (953K Archers Killed)
    http://evonyurl.com/60b548 (1.1 Million Archers Killed)
    http://evonyurl.com/wb6whx (1.0 Million Archers Killed)
    http://evonyurl.com/lwujk1 (1.2 Million Archers Killed)
    http://evonyurl.com/ryxry2 (212K Pulits Killed)
    http://evonyurl.com/ipfk5v (635K Archers Killed)
    http://evonyurl.com/xcaqgn (319K Pulits Killed)
    http://evonyurl.com/nukppr (676K Ballistas Killed)
    http://evonyurl.com/5hpfpt (216K Pulits Killed)
    http://evonyurl.com/9lshdx (356K Ballistas Killed)
    http://evonyurl.com/f8tyqi (423K Pulits Killed)
    http://evonyurl.com/43x9s4 (277K Ballistas Killed)
    http://evonyurl.com/fgv9dc (28 Million Troops Killed one Hit Level 40 Hero)
    http://evonyurl.com/dv7zgc (125K Transports)
    http://evonyurl.com/tf8ndw (125K Transports)
    http://evonyurl.com/an2cyq (125K Transports)
    http://evonyurl.com/hdsbex (125K Transports)
    http://evonyurl.com/0m5qr0 (125K Transports)
    http://evonyurl.com/3jgr2z (125K Transports)

    The next day:
    http://evonyurl.com/1tvqzd
    http://evonyurl.com/0x5coh

    LTRingo
    HOST - Virtue_230 (ss57)
    Last edited by LtRingo; 06-08-2014 at 04:54 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    England
    Posts
    104

    Default

    hahahaha awesome to see people still on old server wrecking people <3 awesome hits


    + rep

  3. #3

    Default

    Very nice. If u sent that 2,2k hero when he had more than 400k pults ud get some better reports but overall good job.

    Plus how often do u see plunder reports on older servers lol + rep

  4. #4

    Default

    not a bad job tho the wave choice could have been way better lol seems everyones forgotten how to ratio mech hits, final hit why was it not layered like the rest lol the 1 time u shouldnt have sent naked compared to all the times u should have and didnt. good work on the kill but it could have been better
    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    PS: Mech wasn't trolling.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    England
    Posts
    104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MechHead View Post
    not a bad job tho the wave choice could have been way better lol seems everyones forgotten how to ratio mech hits, final hit why was it not layered like the rest lol the 1 time u shouldnt have sent naked compared to all the times u should have and didnt. good work on the kill but it could have been better

    Giggles I knew this had your name written all over it xD (Watch Out, MechHead's about!)

  6. #6

    Default

    The ballistae and catapult kills were nice.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Justin Swabiebera
    Posts
    71

    Default

    Hey Ringo i just thought I'd chime in and congratulate you on catching one of us offline. That was pretty good, what it take 3 of you to kill 28m archers? not bad! Well I'll see your 28m arch and raise you 255m archers and 40m mechs and throw in a level 2200 hero. Let's see you beat that! bawhahahaha

    Anywho we caught one of yours offline as well and I thought of you and wanted to make sure you saw what a real alliance can do with an offline player. RIP #2 hero, it is only fitting the #2 hero got deleted when your alliance is #2, uh huh huh i said number 2

    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?...60#post2025460

    All the gory details of a giant player being reduced to heals in 1 city lol. Enjoy!

    PS. Please explain why you didn't bother to help your member if you can. One of yours says you guys were on and had his logs but no one helped him. That's cold man!

    "Show me a guy who's afraid to look bad, and I'll show you a guy you can beat every time"
    Lou Brock
    [DragonflyX]: well, thats me, goodbye, this server realy has gone to the dogs, peops like Deadpool run amock, a joke, so cya

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DEADPOOL666 View Post
    Hey Ringo i just thought I'd chime in and congratulate you on catching one of us offline. That was pretty good, what it take 3 of you to kill 28m archers? not bad! Well I'll see your 28m arch and raise you 255m archers and 40m mechs and throw in a level 2200 hero. Let's see you beat that! bawhahahaha

    Anywho we caught one of yours offline as well and I thought of you and wanted to make sure you saw what a real alliance can do with an offline player. RIP #2 hero, it is only fitting the #2 hero got deleted when your alliance is #2, uh huh huh i said number 2

    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?...60#post2025460

    All the gory details of a giant player being reduced to heals in 1 city lol. Enjoy!

    PS. Please explain why you didn't bother to help your member if you can. One of yours says you guys were on and had his logs but no one helped him. That's cold man!
    DEADPOOL u forgot to mention that " we are number 1 alliance by prestige SS57 called L3TH4L. We have several players with instant attacks which is the key of our winnings over our reds!"

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Homer32 View Post
    DEADPOOL u forgot to mention that " we are number 1 alliance by prestige SS57 called L3TH4L. We have several players with instant attacks which is the key of our winnings over our reds!"
    Instant attack heroes eh? Thats some pretty next level stuff right there.
    SS37

    Less QQ more PewPew

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    Instant attack heroes eh? Thats some pretty next level stuff right there.
    That's is some pretty next level stuff. I'm sure Evony won't make that mistake again. I enjoyed it for 20 hours it was fun.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •