Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Free Food Promo's and Vesta's

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    22

    Default Free Food Promo's and Vesta's

    Something that should be considered is being able to turn the free food promo items into vesta's. Like the milk and cookies, candy corns, A feast for the people, and so on. Those should be able to turn into vesta's after the promo is finished. Maybe trade in 2-3 of those items for 1 vesta? This would allow us to clear them out of our items, meanwhile giving us something that everyone can benefit from in return. An we should also be offered the option to clear out the remainder of the free food promo items.

  2. #2

    Default

    That could be a good idea but i doubt evony will like it lol

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Look out the window
    Posts
    777

    Default

    I like this idea, but as the guy above said, doubt it will happen.

    Na47 - PoTaToHeAdbest - 7
    Na50 - SKORPIAN - 427
    Na55 - Potatoes - 7

    Retired from All Servers

  4. #4

    Default

    i think upkeep should be permanently halved

    or completely removed can you imagine the 3b arch intel CDs BRING THE PAIN
    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    PS: Mech wasn't trolling.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    22

    Default

    True that they may not want something like this, but the players will want it. I think more people will try to buy more packs since it would be benefiting everyone in their alliance and friends list to get some vestas. So in the long run, more joy for the players and more money for evony. Seems like a win win situation to me.

    P.S Getting rid of upkeep completely is something we all dream about occasionally. -UPKEEP-

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Finally Released From The Slammer
    Posts
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gluttony View Post
    Something that should be considered is being able to turn the free food promo items into vesta's. Like the milk and cookies, candy corns, A feast for the people, and so on. Those should be able to turn into vesta's after the promo is finished. Maybe trade in 2-3 of those items for 1 vesta? This would allow us to clear them out of our items, meanwhile giving us something that everyone can benefit from in return. An we should also be offered the option to clear out the remainder of the free food promo items.
    OP's name is very relevant here.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Awesomeness5577 View Post
    OP's name is very relevant here.
    Of course, I can't help myself from wanting more.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    543

    Default

    Love the idea, but evony won't do it. If they don't i would love for them to at least remove all those useless items from my inventory ;-)

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gluttony View Post
    P.S Getting rid of upkeep completely is something we all dream about occasionally. -UPKEEP-
    Kill the upkeep so everyone can have 300mil arch shield

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Finally Released From The Slammer
    Posts
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ElDiavolo View Post
    Kill the upkeep so everyone can have 300mil arch shield
    You mean everyone doesn't have 1tril arch?


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •