Page 1 of 69 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: The mother server...190

Default The mother server...190

The only reason I'm mentioning this server, this early is to get the evony train rolling!! Plus the forums are getting a little lax in rants and raves!! Ha! Thought it would be fun to spice it up a bit. Everyone better show up....gonna be a craaaazy server!!
    No servers...atm

it will be just like 168 all this forum hoohah and only noobs show up ill pass
    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    PS: Mech wasn't trolling.

+ 1 on mechs convo I guess... If I goto another server (dought it) I will goto 188 looks like a good set of numbers xD. should open just after my holiday <3

Awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by MechHead View Post
    it will be just like 168 all this forum hoohah and only noobs show up ill pass
    And this differs from all the other servers? hehe

But....your probably right....one can wish though.
    No servers...atm

Quote Originally Posted by Pocalypse View Post
    And this differs from all the other servers? hehe

But....your probably right....one can wish though.
    Why not join me on 187 / 188 what ever 1 turns up while im home xD Gonna be dropping the most ive ever done to see if I can put a dent in ernie pocket of #1 xD

The mother server for me was 146. You had 10+ strong alliances on that server, and all of them were more than capable of doing some harm to the other. Also back then you had sister alliances. Ours was almost equally as strong as the main ally. In fact when the server got stirred up and we broke away we hammered them into oblivion and they disbanded. This was back in the day it wasnt uncommon for 2-4 alliances to band together. U almost had to back then, because if you didint, you could bet your butt there would be some banding in the other 6 or 7 top allies that would be gunning for you. Now you are lucky to get 2-3 power alliances on a server, and if you band together the server gets killed in 2 months. So in order to keep it going you have no choice but to war each other. Multiple times usually. Rest are rally just free res lol.

Quote Originally Posted by 0DiZa5TeR0 View Post
    Why not join me on 187 / 188 what ever 1 turns up while im home xD Gonna be dropping the most ive ever done to see if I can put a dent in ernie pocket of #1 xD
    Go get a 5k limit Credit Card and load it all on Evony, and you still wont beat Ernie. He has way more knowledge that you in every aspect of the game. I am not tryig to put you down here, and I am sorry if it sounds like I am, but you have never played these massive accounts, and you have no idea the tactics used to do so. You dont understand the setup to do so. Its really very complex. Its easy when you get it but not easy to learn in the first place. It takes A LOT of work and time and really a bit of luck to some extent.

Now to my next point. Ernie is far from number one. He has the resources to put him above any other player. How it is done and the steps taken to do so not many others can even come close to. To do what he does u basically need a second person. I would put a great deal of others above him, just no one will ever get a fair playing ground with him.
    Last edited by Buzz Light Year; 06-08-2014 at 05:47 PM.

Fan of BOTS!!! ( Auto-Bots Of Course )

Ernie is a builder and seems to play for a living i would hope hes number one all the time. He does spend 1k day one so its cash and skill. I would say try to talk people out of retirement the curremt player rate of the game is not worth starting a new server on

Quote Originally Posted by iamme View Post
    Ernie is a builder and seems to play for a living i would hope hes number one all the time. He does spend 1k day one so its cash and skill. I would say try to talk people out of retirement the curremt player rate of the game is not worth starting a new server on
    Aye....getting the peeps that are gone is key. Agreed. Some are coming out of retirement though.
    No servers...atm

Uh Oh!

couch.gif
    Look out - Callisto may be coming out of Retirement!!

So how do we change our profile name on this forum?

Calli!! (hugs)
    No servers...atm