Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1959676869

Thread: The mother server...190

Quote Originally Posted by lordj2010 View Post
    cme on dave really whats up with these npc wipes twice in a row frisland got it... seriously how do u guys expect anyone to train heros or do anything when we cant keep ur 10s for more then 3 days
    seems this issue has been happening nation wide...
    Add My Skype - iSADiiSTiiCi And Or - ThisIsProfession And Il Jack Your S***
    S192 - Profession
    S193 - Profession
    AND THE REST - Profession

For the love of god, if you going to remove npcs, please stop doing it from the same exact spot.

Quote Originally Posted by marshall42 View Post
    For the love of god, if you going to remove npcs, please stop doing it from the same exact spot.
    exactly we dont mind the wipes but the same place both times... really evony

SO is anyone still playing this server? Ive given up trying to kill the army of autofarmers around me, ive accepted them and just gonna farm them from time to time since they are nice enough to close gates and have sod all trans. Ive not been in an ally for a long ass time tho, its getting kinda boring without one...

Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

Quote Originally Posted by ssfgrgawer View Post
    SO is anyone still playing this server? Ive given up trying to kill the army of autofarmers around me, ive accepted them and just gonna farm them from time to time since they are nice enough to close gates and have sod all trans. Ive not been in an ally for a long ass time tho, its getting kinda boring without one...
    Join us we're having tons of in the lag

This forum is deader than the following of the mass effect franchise.

Is the server that way as well?
    Enjoying Evony Retirement.

servers being dead is an excuse for people to quit as long as there are people to fight a server isn't dead. There are always reds to fight therefore a server isn't dead. The game isn't bustling with activity like it used to be but i know if i port on an account with a decent hero someone will log to defend eventually(or when i start to hit like everyone i've targeted this server) lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Pocalypse View Post
    The only reason I'm mentioning this server, this early is to get the evony train rolling!! Plus the forums are getting a little lax in rants and raves!! Ha! Thought it would be fun to spice it up a bit. Everyone better show up....gonna be a craaaazy server!!
    haha yea, but it never really did like some thought. maybe 200 will be the mother server, assuming we get anymore. 193 will be next as of this reply, some thinking that there won't be anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by iamme View Post
    servers being dead is an excuse for people to quit as long as there are people to fight a server isn't dead. There are always reds to fight therefore a server isn't dead. The game isn't bustling with activity like it used to be but i know if i port on an account with a decent hero someone will log to defend eventually(or when i start to hit like everyone i've targeted this server) lol.
    Problem is alts, you attack someone, oops its an alt. How did you find out? Well, you either know already I suppose, or you get that whisper to "stop hitting my alt" lol And thats the new game now, clearing the fargen alts out of your area/state. lol