Page 2 of 69 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: The mother server...190

wave1.gif Hi Poccy...are you getting everyone wound up allready?
    Look out - Callisto may be coming out of Retirement!!

So how do we change our profile name on this forum?

Quote Originally Posted by iamme View Post
    Ernie is a builder and seems to play for a living i would hope hes number one all the time. He does spend 1k day one so its cash and skill. I would say try to talk people out of retirement the current player rate of the game is not worth starting a new server on
    100% agreed. Ernie is a great builder, gets set up quickly and can defend better than most. If you are trying to play catch u to him it might never happen. With his defensive setups too he is hard to break.

Quote Originally Posted by Pocalypse View Post
    Aye....getting the peeps that are gone is key. Agreed. Some are coming out of retirement though.
    Coming out of retiremnt here. At some point lol

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssia View Post
    How has retirement been?

Quote Originally Posted by Pocalypse View Post
    Calli!! (hugs)
    Double hugs calli

Fan of BOTS!!! ( Auto-Bots Of Course )

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Light Year View Post

How has retirement been?

Double hugs calli
    I haven't had time to miss evony, because as you know, when I left I was going through a huge personal struggle. I'm only just coming out the other side of that now. So I haven't really given Evony a second thought until now. It's still a bit too early for me to give any definates on returning to the game, but if things keep going as they are now, who knows. Even if I do return, I doubt it will be in the capacity of my previous accounts. Work is getting first priority from me these days
    Look out - Callisto may be coming out of Retirement!!

So how do we change our profile name on this forum?

You know it...I always love to stir things up few months ahead hehe. We'll see if it works. HA
    No servers...atm

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Light Year View Post
    100% agreed. Ernie is a great builder, gets set up quickly and can defend better than most. If you are trying to play catch u to him it might never happen. With his defensive setups too he is hard to break.

Coming out of retiremnt here. At some point lol

How has retirement been?

Double hugs calli
    Yea he has a 50mil arch intel d generally before people are making mechs best bet would be ganging up on his hub later in the server. Im talking more them the people u know im talking friends of friends or u will get 180 part two on 190

Quote Originally Posted by iamme View Post
    Yea he has a 50mil arch intel d generally before people are making mechs best bet would be ganging up on his hub later in the server. Im talking more them the people u know im talking friends of friends or u will get 180 part two on 190
    thats not skill thats the cowards way out lol he also hides in a noob shield which is behind a valley island lol i only saw him atk like 2x on 180 both times i almost fell out of my chair laughing

ps buzz ur breathe must smell horrible all the ass u been kissing on this thread
    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    PS: Mech wasn't trolling.

I hear server 200 is gunna be the mega
    NuGLiFE

Quote Originally Posted by NuGLiFE View Post
    I hear server 200 is gunna be the mega
    That was the plan, but feck waiting that long....we'll make it 190
    No servers...atm

Quote Originally Posted by MechHead View Post
    thats not skill thats the cowards way out lol he also hides in a noob shield which is behind a valley island lol i only saw him atk like 2x on 180 both times i almost fell out of my chair laughing

ps buzz ur breathe must smell horrible all the ass u been kissing on this thread
    buzz said he was talented i just said hes a quick builder and i know i play in the same state as him. Hes number one because he hits tens all day and doesnt fight naturally ur prestige builds up when all you do is hit tens all day and night. I've tried to hit him each city besides that noobshield has a day of food and a few hundred k archers
    Last edited by iamme; 06-10-2014 at 12:43 AM. Reason: <=====

Quote Originally Posted by MechHead View Post

Blow Meh lol.

I agree 100% with you. Ernie is garbage at attacking, and gets a pretty cowardice setup. However he is hard to beat once he is set. No ass kissing when its the truth

Fan of BOTS!!! ( Auto-Bots Of Course )