Thread: Need Facebook account removed

Default Need Facebook account removed

When I log into the game from the home screen, it looks like I'm connected to the game with both my Facebook account and my evony account. However, I don't have a Facebook account connected to the game. It just shows a blank user picture and an account ID (twice). Below is a picture of what I'm talking about.

Both the logout button and Log in with another account button just exit so I can log in as a new user, not with a new Facebook account.

Update: Upon logging in with my Facebook account and attempting to connect to my Evony account, it says a Facebook account is already connected.
    Last edited by UsernameOfPoignard; 06-11-2014 at 01:26 AM. Reason: New info

This would be better handled if you submitted it through a help ticket........ and then proceeding to throw it in a trash can.

help tickets... complete and utter waste of time

Hmm yeah I get that sometimes. It looks like you have already connected facebook to it. You can put the ID into facebook in the URL: www.facebook.com/000000000000000 if you don't know which facebook account you connected.
    Sadly you have never been able to disconnect an FB account which is very annoying, and I don't see it happening ever I sent a help ticket about it years ago and it solved nothing as usual

Sorry i have a friend with the same problem, and he has been submitting tickets for 2 years, don't think he had any luck lol

This is why I wish Evony had a better support team...

Quote Originally Posted by CHH View Post
    Hmm yeah I get that sometimes. It looks like you have already connected facebook to it. You can put the ID into facebook in the URL: www.facebook.com/000000000000000 if you don't know which facebook account you connected.
    Sadly you have never been able to disconnect an FB account which is very annoying, and I don't see it happening ever I sent a help ticket about it years ago and it solved nothing as usual
    I went to the url (putting in the ID, obviously) and it came up as a 404, page not found. So the facebook account connected to me doesn't even exist. Oh the joys.

But uh, yeah. Thanks everyone. Guess I won't be getting facebook connect anytime soon.

/thread

Quote Originally Posted by DAVOUST View Post
    help tickets... complete and utter waste of time
    Quote Originally Posted by UsernameOfPoignard View Post
    This is why I wish Evony had a better support team...
    Be careful my brothers. The Resistance won't get anywhere if you are outspoken- I learned this the hard way.

Take to the shadows, and we shall grow strong.