Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crystal/Ardee Hero Nerf

Default Crystal/Ardee Hero Nerf

It is pretty apparent to me that you guys nerf'd the chance of getting these hero's by a huge amount. I understand you have done this to counterstrike against the people making 100s of accounts and selling the. Do you not realize that you are hurting the rest of your player base by doing this I know people who have spent 100s today and havent even got 1 ardee or crystal hero. I can understand if one person has a bad day, but with the amount of ppl in my allaince who have had a bad day, plus the fact the crystals are not showing up on the wheel nearly as much as they were, it is 100% proof you nerf'd the chances of getting these heros.

I am capped on sending atm. I bought my fair share today and couldn't get a thing.

Thank You for the fair playing field guys.

Fan of BOTS!!! ( Auto-Bots Of Course )

Good Guy Evony, making it less Pay-to-Win.

OT: Buffing the rates again would increase these 'account-maker's chances of getting a hero a lot more than a single coiner.
    Would it be fair to give a few individuals a few good heroes, while others gain hundreds?

I say no, not the solution.

Quote Originally Posted by The Viper View Post
    Good Guy Evony, making it less Pay-to-Win.

OT: Buffing the rates again would increase these 'account-maker's chances of getting a hero a lot more than a single coiner.
    Would it be fair to give a few individuals a few good heroes, while others gain hundreds?

I say no, not the solution.
    Meanwhile I just payed to have a chance at a hero that realistically I literally had no chance of getting.

Yeah good job evony

Just a heads up, I am not mad that i didint get the hero, I am mad that they nerf'd the usual drop rate of these items so much. Like I sayed I payed to have a chance for something, and it turned out that I and many others alike really had a false hope of getting. I dont care what others do, that doesnt affect my gameplay nor shoud the response to their action affect my gameplay
    Last edited by Buzz Light Year; 06-26-2014 at 05:35 PM.

Fan of BOTS!!! ( Auto-Bots Of Course )

Well it is a high value item, if they feel its overpowered they'll nerf it in a way - in this case reduce chances of getting one.

If there are thousands of 150 base heroes, non-coiners have near to no chance to compete.
    Me personally, as a non-coiner, I wouldn't even spend money to get a hero like that - you can't always get what you want, it's just a gamble.

Im a no to very little coiner. When I say very little its like $5 so I can take a break on holiday. So far I have scored 7 off the wheel when they come out. So it is just luck. Nothing to do with if you spend money or not.

I got a couple on the last promo, but this 1 so far 0. They def nerf'd crystals.

Its easy to get that hero... You have to be me first!
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?...Troops-DEAD!!!
    Sorry, JaysonMann... It's ur turn to pawn a sowhat and break the record, the pressure is off my shoulders and is back on yours!
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?...5m-dead-troops

Quote Originally Posted by Kantot View Post
    Its easy to get that hero... You have to be me first!
    I do have one question for you Kantot. How many pairs of knee pads have you gone through?

Quote Originally Posted by Death2foc View Post
    I do have one question for you Kantot. How many pairs of knee pads have you gone through?
    it depends how many you used that I picked up from the mess you have made!
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?...Troops-DEAD!!!
    Sorry, JaysonMann... It's ur turn to pawn a sowhat and break the record, the pressure is off my shoulders and is back on yours!
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?...5m-dead-troops

Quote Originally Posted by Kantot View Post
    it depends how many you used that I picked up from the mess you have made!
    Awe man sick burn. Anyone have some aloe?