Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Absolute best way to train atk hero fast!

mechluvin doesnt use sarcasm noob
    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    PS: Mech wasn't trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Brutes View Post
    Get me to train it for ya
    This man speaks the truth *cough* my pol hero and my brothers main hero *cough*

Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

Quote Originally Posted by The Viper View Post
    You don't suppose that someone with a 170atk hero has a 10 field?
    10 fields stopped being useful long ago. 11 10s an hour? Screw that noise. All you need is a few cities with 2-4 10s 1 mile away. 16 an hour, easy.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    10 fields stopped being useful long ago. 11 10s an hour? Screw that noise. All you need is a few cities with 2-4 10s 1 mile away. 16 an hour, easy.
    Well a decent 10 field is nice if you want to level muliple heros at once from the same city (IE leveling/replacing mech heros), But yes, close lvl 10s near each city is faster for single hero.

Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

Quote Originally Posted by ssfgrgawer View Post
    Well a decent 10 field is nice if you want to level muliple heros at once from the same city (IE leveling/replacing mech heros), But yes, close lvl 10s near each city is faster for single hero.
    Well I never made it a habbit to lose heroes, but casual 10 farming from satelite cities built ~450s in a decent time frame. If I NEEDED replacements the 16 npc method only takes a couple days.

I was more refering to the old leveling setup of 4 1 mile npcs 4 1.4 mile npcs and 2-3 3 mile npcs (depending on how you think the regen clock works).

Actual fields of 30+ npcs are usefull or useless on a server to server basis. I've played servers where food was almost the same as lum/iron, and I've played servers where food was next to worthless (market wise).
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Ya.

Quote Originally Posted by MechHead View Post
    theres a little known secret that lvl 6s give a lot of exp esp for the hero rebuilding the ballis
    B6s using warriors gives good value better than B8s

Best wishes to those who were in ICECOLD, MERC, HONOR on 131, SOLACE on 144, thePack2 on 158

Quote Originally Posted by Mackay131 View Post
    B6s using warriors gives good value better than B8s
    And then we remembered that wasting rally spots is almost as bad as wasting population. And when you hit 6s and 8s with warriors, you do both.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Ya.

i tried Discover, Visa, and Mastercard, but i have found American Express works the best!

Happy Hunting!
    Phidaux

You could try 7s with archers, you get more than you lose resource wise. But 10s are best if you got steady res income

The absolute best you can hope for is 4:00 per attack (2:00 per mile for archers), and you can have at most 4 of those around a city. So, you need 4 cities with 4 adjacent level 10 npc, of which you will be able to hit 14 level 10s tops per hour (unless you can turn your hero around in less than 2 seconds and your 4 cities are right next to each other, then if you lose no time between hits, God might be able to hit 15...)

To get from level 170 to level 400 requires 1,963,015,500 total experience. If we take 1,845,000 for an average (albeit a slightly high average) per hit on a lvl 10 npc, simple division tells us that we need to hit 1,064 npcs to make the required amount of experience.

1,064 @ 14 per hour means you need 76 hours to get there, so there it is: Start now and in just over 3 days you will have a level 400 hero....

It really gets to be fun when you start needing 40 (level 859) or 50 (level 960) npcs per level...

*note 15/hr is a physical impossibility due to the fact that you need more than a single city to hit from
    Last edited by schwackmaster; 08-01-2014 at 07:26 PM.
    says:
    Don't teach pigs to sing, it wastes your time and irritates the pig...