Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A little war city

Looks more like advice then a hate fest

Quote Originally Posted by KingOfSieg View Post
    Well considering im from the old school I still say thats hella nice war city, and yes I know a million people have bigger war cities no need to jump on a hate fest.
    What old school are you from where this was considered a 'nice' City? And not quite a million people have cities like this. It is overkill, there is a certain kind of player who needs this many troops, and they are generally not a threat to anyone important.

He probly talks a lot of crap, but odds are you'd never have to actually fight him. Not a real fight anyways. I mean... look at the crap heroes hes taking with him. Tells me he loses a lot of heroes. Probably means he loses a lot in general. The name is crossed out but server and rank are not, which can be viewed multiple ways. Going back to the transporters, which mean a lot. He does not have enough. 1.5 billion resources is not a lot. If he were taking out REAL cities he would need at least double that many to take out reasonable ress before autotruce, you can't tell me he can't afford to build them.
    Last edited by cushseth; 07-13-2014 at 10:26 PM.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

Quote Originally Posted by KingOfSieg View Post
    Well considering im from the old school I still say thats hella nice war city, and yes I know a million people have bigger war cities no need to jump on a hate fest.
    No one is hating here. I fully agree with cush that 1.25 mill trans isnt enough, If you manage to clear someone before autotruce and get trans out, you dont wanna be stuck using 10x 125k waves over and over, when you could 3x citys of 125k waves and get er done. The window of time from breaking troops to truce is normally not longer then mabey an hour. Thats what, 3-4 sets of trans if your sending 1.25 mill at a time your gonna get like 5 bill res. If your doing 3.75 mill trans at a time thats like 15 bill res, which might net you more then some crappy gold.

Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

Not bad, needs more layers though imo, but then again Age1 was a useless endless battle with instant troops. I liked Age 1 but couldnt stand it now that I play age2. Instant troops, endless hero levels, cant let food or gold hit 0. Basically for coiners only now and days.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladylovena29 View Post
    Not bad, needs more layers though imo, but then again Age1 was a useless endless battle with instant troops. I liked Age 1 but couldnt stand it now that I play age2. Instant troops, endless hero levels, cant let food or gold hit 0. Basically for coiners only now and days.
    How is it coiners only? You can easily compete while spending nothing or close to nothing. I spent 4 dollars a week and did quite well.

Star sets? Hero portraits? Age two makes you spend money on CORE GAME MECHANICS. Age 1 just asks you to buy extra buffs.
    Last edited by cushseth; 07-18-2014 at 09:19 PM.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Ya.

Age I is more for people who don't coin than who do, that is just my opinion though..

Quote Originally Posted by KingTiger View Post
    Age I is more for people who don't coin than who do, that is just my opinion though..
    yes and no, age 1 probably sees bigger coiners then Age 2 does, but age 1 has also been open a hell of a lot longer. Age 2 probably sees more consistent coiners then age 1 does. Cause after the first 2 months coins are basically useless aside from Excals/WoN or buying new devil/angel items.

Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

Quote Originally Posted by ssfgrgawer View Post
    yes and no, age 1 probably sees bigger coiners then Age 2 does, but age 1 has also been open a hell of a lot longer. Age 2 probably sees more consistent coiners then age 1 does. Cause after the first 2 months coins are basically useless aside from Excals/WoN or buying new devil/angel items.
    Age 2 requires that you pay for heroes and star sets, which are essential game components. Even in the beginning stages coining is only required for those who can not build accounts quickly and properly.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Ya.

Age 1 is not just for coiners, I have never coined on evony and I use to be pretty good.