Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Battle For SS38 - Hubbreaking on a major scale.

Default The Battle For SS38 - Hubbreaking on a major scale.

Ok So over the past few months, quite a few Dacian warlords have been stockpiling resources, Troops and items for what we hope will be one of the greatest battles SS38 has ever seen.

The Target: The nearly 40 square mile hub belonging to Etrolio, Pier117, Spongebob, Pikeypaul, Ironthor - To name a few. This is probably one of the largest hubs on the server. SO large i cant actually screenshot the whole thing SO these few will have to do. Please note this will probably take a few posts.

A lot of the involved players accounts have been moved to Shogun, one of Dacias sister alliance since they will be hitting nearly 20 hours a day or more Depends on how much caffeine they have i guess. We would like to keep Dacian war reports as free of spam waves as possible since there will be a LOT.

this is the 4 corners of the hub in question:
    The top Right hand corner:

Lower Right hand corner:

Upper left hand corner:

Lower Left hand corner:

That is just the very tips of the Iceberg of Friesland. With 95 RED accounts in total, This is no small hub. Most of those accounts have multiple citys in the hub, including Several notoriously well armed Red war citys. Estimated Red troop count:
    workers - 1-5 million
    warriors - 20 mill + expected.
    scouts - 1 billion + Expected. ET and Pier both carry hundreds of millions last count, let alone what the other war accs carry.
    pike - 1-5 million
    swordsmen - 1-10 million
    archers - 500-700 million + expected.
    Cav - 15 -30 mill expected
    phracts - 6-12 million expected
    ballista - 40 million +
    Rams - 10 million +
    pults 30 million +

Please note this is a mere guesstimation, With holidayed/truced accs i dont think we will ever have an Exact troop count.

Ok lets put some names to all Our citys shall we?

NOHUBSALWD - Part of the Hub brothers, The Brainchildren of Tsargogs and his hatred for hubs, The 4 "hub" brothers accs, plus Dabomb are the core of Dacian hub breaking.
    Last edited by ssfgrgawer; 07-16-2014 at 05:09 AM.

Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

HUBSMUSHER - Part of the Hub brothers, The Brainchildren of Tsargogs hatred for hubs, The 4 "hub" brothers accs, plus Dabomb are the core of Dacian hub breaking.

HUBKLLLER - Part of the Hub brothers, The Brainchildren of Tsargogs hatred for hubs, The 4 "hub" brothers accs, plus Dabomb are the core of Dacian hub breaking.

DABOMB - Part of the Hub brothers, The Brainchildren of Tsargogs hatred for hubs, The 4 "hub" brothers accs, plus Dabomb are the core of Dacian hub breaking. used to carry a lot of scouts for bombing hence dabomb.

HUBKILLER - Part of the Hub brothers, The Brainchildren of Tsargogs hatred for hubs, The 4 "hub" brothers accs, plus Dabomb are the core of Dacian hub breaking.

All the above accounts have 8-9 citys surrounding the hub plus a few slots within the hub (more about that later)

TSARGOGS - The mastermind behind this battle, Began killing hubs months and months ago with the hub brothers, I doubt hes gotten a wink of sleep since the first citys dropped on the hub, dispite not having his own war city there yet, He has been picking and handing out targets, coordinating everyones efforts between Dacia and The_Just the amount of work he has done is incredible.

Danger12 - The unofficial hub brother, Danger has been right beside Gogs and The Hubs in every single fight, and he has already dropped in to party with this one. This FakeNeighbour is gonna make himself known.

Some TJ Citys:

EQUATION - The Brave lord himself, Equation has been sitting in the hub for some time, Trading blows with Crux from The_Just

Chiller - Another Of The Justs citys Holding down the fort While the hubbreakers prepared, Held a good spot within the hub, since passed it to a Hub city.

Wolfman - One of the best Spots in the Hub (Tied with RicZ's spots) Gave up one of his spots for a Hub City and Got our Hub breakers in nice and deep where they have since capped quite a few citys.

FattyRicZ - Another of TJ's Deepest penitrations into the hub, since gave up his spots for Hubbreaking citys.

And Of course:

PirateKing - Another Dacian dropped his war citys in To party and has set up on the lower right hand corner of the hub.

Ok now its time for some Crux Players (the whole reason we are here)

Etrolio - Probably one of the largest war citys on the server, ET also had one of the largest hubs on the server BEFORE the others built onto it. massive collection of heros and troops. Flag = ~{~ (Has been that since server 6, cant make flags like that anymore lol)

Pier117 - another of Crux's mega war citys, plus HUGE heros. dispite being in holiday a lot he has considerable skill in attacking and defense. Flag = ^v^

Spongebob - Large war city, Good offencive and defencive skills, Good hero collection (including a few of mine and SDMFS...) Flag = CRUX

IronThor - one of those war citys thats hard to keep dead. decent Heros and troops at all times. FLAG = CBF

There are of course other war accounts from Crux in the hub, but for the sake of keeping the post count down ill just show off these ones. (CURSE you 5 image limit....)

Okie dokie, Lets see where we are on the Map i guess, We have a lot of ground to cover, we would be lucky to have 1 city every 3-4 miles around the outside of the hub, so i shant be doing a pic for every city, cause thats like 10 more posts. so ill just show a few highlights:

Firstly we have had the most headway near ET's war city with quite a few caps moving quite a large number of citys out, at a quick headcount it looks like we have capped around 6 citys within 7 miles of ET's war city, Give or take.

The arrow designates what i belive to be ET's war city (since its his olny haunted city)

Pier's war city/haunted city

One Of PirateKings citys in the hub

Spongebobs war city (note out of alliance for some reason, Not sure why)

Danger12 sets up on the northern front.

Equation holds down the far left side

AS you can see the Battle for SS38 has begun. when this battle is over, chances are one side or the other will have collapsed, and since both sides are REALLY stubborn to be alive this long, we might be here for a while. Reports are to follow (hence why this is in battle reports, not screenshots) as they come in.

There is going to be casualtys on both sides, and a lot of citys are gonna trade hands, and a lot of troops are going to die, The server may be dead when we are done, But like all things on ss38, If we go out, We are going out with a bang to rival the one that made us all.

Im hoping to update this thread with pictures and reports as we continue, Hubs arnt built to withstand the kind of pressure we are putting on it, its easy to see that since so many citys have allready fallen, and so many more are on low loyalty. no one has infinite speach texts, and infinite truces, We will run them out, war citys will trade blows, and before this war is over, players WILL quit. with the firepower in the game atm, Hubbreaking was bound to happen eventually, ANd im kinda glad im not on the recieving end.

Your reporter on the spot - SSFGRGAWER
    Good luck all, See yas on the field of honour(trading) At dawn!

.SS

PS. If this doesn't get some Crux back on the forums i dont know what will.

SSEDIT - WilTheRed snags a 1100 (red sister alliance) city from the outskirts of the hub!

Last edited by ssfgrgawer; 07-16-2014 at 09:33 AM.

*Reserved post*

<0:22>[Blackhands]: Anyway here is your weather forecast.
    <0:23>[Blackhands]: Across Moravia, Thuringia and Bavaria we can expect brightsunshine with a high pollen count, moving north in the afternoon into Bohemia and North March.

<0:24>[Blackhands]: To the east in the Lorraines, expect clouds and heavy downpours, which might affect all of you currently holidayed there
    <0:25>[Blackhands]: In saxony there will be strong winds, so for those of you drifting on the post-where'd my hub go currents, expect to be blown into Franconia where a
    <0:26>[Blackhands]: warm protective USARMY like sunshine will embrace you for large spells of the evening, and most of the dark night
    <0:27>[Blackhands]: In Swabia, there will be heavy fog and a slight smell of innocence lost before it is swept away by a gusty breeze into the
    <0:28>[Blackhands]: tranquil sunshine in Romangna and Tuscany, expect peace to reign and light DreXel.
    <0:28>[Carbhael]: Don't forget the chicken truck that flipped over on M3 right behind the tar truck that flipped - so don't laugh at the poor sods coming out the other
    <0:28>[Carbhael]: side all tarred and feathered...
    <0:29>[Blackhands]: In other news- a cyclone has just hit Friesland- a widespread pier117 led evacuation is underway, as the four horsemen of the apocalypse have been
    <0:29>[Blackhands]: spotted riding hard from Burgundy screaming 'Kill the hub'.
    <0:31>[Blackhands]: Finally to the shipping news, where the H.M.S Crucifix has been spotted listing in a strong storm, although we have lost communications with her,
    <0:31>[Blackhands]: insider reports say admiral BUBBAA has abandoned ship,1st mate Killaman has ironically been killed(reset),
    <0:31>[Blackhands]: and Captain SpongeBob was unavailable for comment, with terrified, clearly shaken crew members found babbling inanely that 'he was in a pineapple under the sea'.
    <0:32>[Blackhands]: The crew are believed to be mutineering and have elected Zenobia as their temporary first lady, as she has in her possession the key to the rum larder.
    <0:33>[Blackhands]: I've been Blackhands with news, Good luck and good night people. Black Out

And This just in!
    [Blackhands]: There has been a major gas leak in Carinthia, the luckiest victims are experiencing slight claustrophobia and a feeling of overcrowding, while the worst effected are said to be dying in their droves, and ascending to ASGARD via Hellgate.

[11:05:42 AM] Louis BH: [Blackhands]: In Sports news the inaugural Lomardy trophy has been won by the Apogee SixerZ, who lift the Lombardy Lebensraum cup for the first time.
    <0:51>[Blackhands]: Spare a thought for the CAMELOT crusaders who lose out again after being relegated from the MLS(Minor League Saxony) last year.

Thank you blacky, and welcome back ladys and gentlemen, This has been your news, keeping you -[UP2DATE]-

My name is ssfgrgawer, blame my parents.

BATTLE UPDATE!!!!

The lower right hand corner of the hub has seen the most action and the least amount of holidayed accounts. So we have brutalised the entire corner Heres a little before and after to show yall how far we have damaged this hub

As you can see We have crubled the defences on the whole bottom right corner, And The olny accs still standing are those with enough coin to holiday.

COME ON CRUX FIGHT BACK I SAY! if we are gonna kill off this server id at least like to see yas go out swinging
    Last edited by ssfgrgawer; 07-18-2014 at 11:29 PM.

*2nd Reserved Post*

Some Hits =

EvilFart VS xDrexelx - http://evonyurl.com/g14lds

Apogee VS Sierra - http://evonyurl.com/z3va7e

BROM VS ItchyKing - http://evonyurl.com/yrofa8

ssfgrgawer VS ET05 - http://evonyurl.com/o1lk1x - scoutbomb really whipped it out.

We have thousands of reports practically identical to these:
    DaBomb VS FML6 - http://evonyurl.com/6e01jp
    Last edited by ssfgrgawer; 07-20-2014 at 05:06 AM.

Was hoping for a bit more of a battle update then a single inn hero report!

Always enjoy your battle stories, hope to do one of my own some day, who am i kidding i am too lazy and always in holiday to be able to report on a war!

Happy Hunting!
    Phidaux

Quote Originally Posted by Phidaux View Post
    Was hoping for a bit more of a battle update then a single inn hero report!

Always enjoy your battle stories, hope to do one of my own some day, who am i kidding i am too lazy and always in holiday to be able to report on a war!

There are more reports coming, Problem is im sifting through literally thousands of reports, We have moved something like 40 citys out of the hub either capped or ported out. 99% of reports are cav spam, not one major war city has come outta hols to try and stop us, so we havent had to bring in the heavy artillery yet. Crux are going down in flames, and arnt so much as even trying to fight back. Most of our counter hub accs arnt burning anywhere over 250m per hour, yet we havent seen a peep from crux, Im hoping the weekend brings some of there big guys outta hols and some reports to this thread :P