Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Lag on 186

Default The Lag on 186

I have played for 5 years and this is the worst lag I have ever seen for such a new server. It is almost unplayable.

Please do something Evo

Fan of BOTS!!! ( Auto-Bots Of Course )

The lag seems to be on all servers, troops getting stuck in barracks and when marching.

I agree that all server do have lag, and some that are even very bad but 186 is just around the one month mark, is a very slow server compared to many others, and is barely loggable. When you do get in it can easily take 5 mins and a few refresh pages to get 1 simple task done. It is worse than most SSs that are high population servers. It is without doubt some of the worst lag I have ever seen in the game, and like i said I have played for 5 years, and have played deep into a few SSs in the past.

Ther is definitely something very wrong here atm. I honestly am considering quitting again if it continues much longer

Fan of BOTS!!! ( Auto-Bots Of Course )

I know quite a few people on 186 that are leaving for 187 ASAP or quitting Evony altogether over this issue.

5. Default

It has been pretty terrible. When I was on server 86 we never had lag this bad. Sure the map lagged a bit but that was it and that entire 400x400 map was packed.

Quote Originally Posted by Dub J View Post
    I know quite a few people on 186 that are leaving for 187 ASAP or quitting Evony altogether over this issue.
    If i had a $1 for every time I've heard the claim someone is quitting, I'd be richer than bill gates.

Quote Originally Posted by TentPig View Post
    If i had a $1 for every time I've heard the claim someone is quitting, I'd be richer than bill gates.
    All you have to do is look at the player rate on the newer servers to realize people have made good on that promise. Most of the people that post in these forums have quit playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dub J View Post
    All you have to do is look at the player rate on the newer servers to realize people have made good on that promise. Most of the people that post in these forums have quit playing.
    I believe Evony would be happy if everyone quit so they can end Age 1.

All the good machines went for their new games. They put new servers on a good machine for 3-4 weeks to collect your cash, then transfer them over to the usual crap ones before the next new server opens. These machines can't handle the amount of alts people run. If you want the lag to quit, make less alts.

Quote Originally Posted by Ailuros View Post
    If you want the lag to quit, make less alts.
    But then again only people left in this game are the ones with 30+ alts.