Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Evony allowing Glitching of hero on ss56?

Quote Originally Posted by Jillianne View Post
    This morning, the stats show the current level of that hero as 170,640. Looking at the damage to the server that the last glitched hero created last year, nothing short of a server rollback will save the server this time. Banning that one account will not stop the players involved in the making and using of this hero. As was stated, it's a "throw away" account" that was resurrected for the purpose of making this hero. A review of the server backups kept by evony, should show transactions such as hero transfers and resource/troop transferring that would indicate who was involved in making and use of the hero. Those accounts involved should be perma-banned, as it seems they never learned from example, the last time a super hero was made and accounts temporarily banned.
    Seems like someone is more jealous than actually worried about the state of the server.

Quote Originally Posted by QueenBtch View Post
    Some ported to try to get proof to turn in to Evony.... not for any other reason... where you get that the "whole team" did ??
    Some people have nothing better to do than grass on others?
    Particularly as some of this "team" benefitted from the last glitched hero and are now crying about it?

Get a life ffs.

Quote Originally Posted by jillianne View Post
    as it seems they never learned from example.
    viva oath300?!?
    ss56 X1 Crowned Prince of Noobishness

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Brazil View Post
    Some people have nothing better to do than grass on others?
    Particularly as some of this "team" benefitted from the last glitched hero and are now crying about it?

Get a life ffs.
    I think the point was trying to be made about the whole team (ie the group that made the first hero) porting in on the first hero to exploit it's unique abilities. People who contributed nothing to the creation of that hero got hundreds of trillions of res. What happened to it all? oh wait, that's right, it all got farmed away and your alliance collapsed.... oh the irony!
    ss56 X1 Crowned Prince of Noobishness

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Brazil View Post
    Seems like someone is more jealous than actually worried about the state of the server.
    Hardly jealous. Anyone that knows me knows I've never been or wanted to be a "big" fighter/player. And quite honestly my concern is more for the smaller guys in the game that are still playing and the damage that will be done to the server. For example, the last time around, the market was seriously effected for a long time, making it difficult for smaller guys that depend on the market to sell some resources to buy others etc. Many found it difficult to build and feed troops, etc.

don't try to keep lumber cities when lumber hits rock bottom and iron skyrockets just because before the hero lumber was at a steady 6x ironprice.... i had no problems trading then

I'm glad I quit Evony years ago lol.

Fight the addiction and just quit the game folks.

I'm having this checked out, thanks. If anyone wants to tell me who is doing it, by all means. I know the identity is known.

Flaming CHICKEN!
    Courtesy: Sturm

Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    I'm having this checked out, thanks. If anyone wants to tell me who is doing it, by all means. I know the identity is known.
    scratches head looks back total of 1 page and see's the people named scratches head again how is dave going to look into anything when he cant read or click the page 1 button without getting someone else to do it for him

Quote Originally Posted by Jillianne View Post
    Hardly jealous. Anyone that knows me knows I've never been or wanted to be a "big" fighter/player. And quite honestly my concern is more for the smaller guys in the game that are still playing and the damage that will be done to the server. For example, the last time around, the market was seriously effected for a long time, making it difficult for smaller guys that depend on the market to sell some resources to buy others etc. Many found it difficult to build and feed troops, etc.
    Thats a poor response Jilliane - more worried about smaller players, more worried about the market cough cough I smell sheite - your alliance didn't bother about that when you took in the previous hero glitchers - some double standards being shown.