Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Evony allowing Glitching of hero on ss56?

Never approved of or supported it the last time anymore than this time... and who ever said I was in charge of or in control of who our alliance takes in? So if you're smelling "sheite"... maybe it's your own?

Quote Originally Posted by 666advocate View Post
    Dave

We at 666 are responsible. Silva, Belle etc. We are proud of our achievement. Please feel free to look at our alt accounts and allainces (most of which we very cleverly named similar names to our host alliance. 616, 626, 636 etc. Please dont ban us though. We dont deserve it!
    Please be very careful about making accusations. This is slander. I will not hesitate in taking legal action if I see my name used in this way.
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Belindas View Post
    Please be very careful about making accusations. This is slander. I will not hesitate in taking legal action if I see my name used in this way.
    Please Belle make my day, start your legal actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Belindas View Post
    One must look to the Defamation Act 2013, you will find that there are defences to a claim of slander, such as Section 2 which seems to be one which one would be able to rely upon, such as THE TRUTH or perhaps Section 3 as in it appears to be an HONEST OPINION

both would give a complete defence to such an allegation.

If you were foolish enough to litigate then well lets hope you get a good lawyer

Quote Originally Posted by DavidWu1 View Post
    Please Belle make my day, start your legal actions.
    Of course, what it seems Belle has totally missed, is she cant even start legal action, it would be struck out without delay, she cannot meet the test in s1 Defamation Act 2013 which requires "serious harm" to have befallen the complainant.

It cannot be said to be serious harm to be accused of being naughty on an internet game for goodness sakes

Quote Originally Posted by pt2537 View Post
    Of course, what it seems Belle has totally missed, is she cant even start legal action, it would be struck out without delay, she cannot meet the test in s1 Defamation Act 2013 which requires "serious harm" to have befallen the complainant.

It cannot be said to be serious harm to be accused of being naughty on an internet game for goodness sakes
    You cant go around accusing people of stuff like this. And especially in an open forum. If its not legally wrong it is certainly wrong morally. Where was the original posters proof that I was involved? The poster making the accusation is more than likely a red that as their a$$es kicked on several occasions. Or indeed their alts, which of course nobody owns on ss56. Before making accusations like this in an open forum base it on actual facts. Not assumptions bought from being bitter and full of hate. Has like world chat this thread as turned personal, maybe Evony staff can now spare everyone else and put this thread to sleep?
    Retired.

can someone scout with the hero before it gets taken away i want to see how many scouts it kills

As a age2 player i still see the same stuff

Stupid people if you ask me

If roles were reveresed you wouldn't report this glitch

The way i hear there is no limit on lvl on hero so it really isn't a glitch just someone using a **** load of money to get the best off of evony

CC2: Stealth
    NA42: 360
    NA45: Hardcore

Has this hero glitch been banned from all servers or can people still get their heros to 170,000 attack??

Quote Originally Posted by CoRo69 View Post
    Has this hero glitch been banned from all servers or can people still get their heros to 170,000 attack??
    If it's still on this server then id say it can go to others... The attacks with this badass must be amazing tho :P

bye bye mech