Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 46

Thread: 186 Lag..

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    519

    Default

    That is wrong sir. My mom only plays one account and can not log in? How is 1 3?

  2. #12

    Default

    how many accounts are running on ur ip? just your moms?

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    519

    Default

    We each run 1 account. But I thought each computer has it's own IP address?

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    802

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by david_k700 View Post
    SO THATS WHY I CAN NEVER LOG IN

    Mystery solved, tyty Mr.Buzz
    Are u on 186?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeusmighty View Post
    We each run 1 account. But I thought each computer has it's own IP address?
    Not quite how that works

    Fan of BOTS!!! ( Auto-Bots Of Course )

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    519

    Default

    Yes i'm on 186 with 2 accounts because im watching one for a friend who is fighting for our country at the moment.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    802

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeusmighty View Post
    Yes i'm on 186 with 2 accounts because im watching one for a friend who is fighting for our country at the moment.
    Not fighting for my country lol. And even though your friend may be doing YOUR country a service, this is still against the ToS. Back in the day it was acceptable tho.

    Fan of BOTS!!! ( Auto-Bots Of Course )

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    UL Baby
    Posts
    2,937

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Light Year View Post
    Are u on 186?

    Yeah, not seriously though... Just to kill some time whenever i get bored lol


    By the amazing Luda

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    802

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by david_k700 View Post
    Yeah, not seriously though... Just to kill some time whenever i get bored lol
    saw ur name and was wondering if it was u or not. Thought it might be an imposter lol

    Fan of BOTS!!! ( Auto-Bots Of Course )

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    UL Baby
    Posts
    2,937

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Light Year View Post
    saw ur name and was wondering if it was u or not. Thought it might be an imposter lol
    hahahaha yeah... lotta people have whispered me asking me if i'm the "real major". I'm actually enjoying having a small account tho.. its a fun change


    By the amazing Luda

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    802

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by david_k700 View Post
    hahahaha yeah... lotta people have whispered me asking me if i'm the "real major". I'm actually enjoying having a small account tho.. its a fun change
    I have done it a few times and find it quite fun. Might drop 186 and do that up on 187 cause it literally took me 40 mins later to get 2 SRs and 4 waves off at a red lol. 186 is just brutal for the lag.

    Fan of BOTS!!! ( Auto-Bots Of Course )

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •