Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 186 Lag..

hey buzz get a life mummys boy bottingd for loosers who cant manually play eve or create a tralistic amount of troops makes me laugh how evony is the worst gamr to play due to the botters killing the game good work ok back to eveonline

Quote Originally Posted by ShAmRoCk4EvEr View Post
    hey buzz get a life mummys boy bottingd for loosers who cant manually play eve or create a tralistic amount of troops makes me laugh how evony is the worst gamr to play due to the botters killing the game good work ok back to eveonline
    Quick question. Are u fully retarded?

Fan of BOTS!!! ( Auto-Bots Of Course )

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Light Year View Post
    I lol'ed... Alot harder than i should have admittedly

By the amazing Luda

Internet bullies...

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/46397_10151204163205905_382282002_n.jpg

Sadly, that's actually much more readable than anything than rogue has typed up.

I don't believe there is a thread for 186 war (probably because its seriously small) but I should note this. I came home to see some defence reports from Trix. When 690 declared on our alli I half expected to come home to one city at 0 loy lol.
    Nice to see they aren't in full throttle. After all only a few minutes of farming on this server makes me wanna put laptop in a fireplace. Attacking non npcs isn't any better.
    Eh evony plz hurry up and fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin1995 View Post
    I don't believe there is a thread for 186 war (probably because its seriously small) but I should note this. I came home to see some defence reports from Trix. When 690 declared on our alli I half expected to come home to one city at 0 loy lol.
    Nice to see they aren't in full throttle. After all only a few minutes of farming on this server makes me wanna put laptop in a fireplace. Attacking non npcs isn't any better.
    Eh evony plz hurry up and fix it.
    Taking 40 mins of my time to get 2 Scout Reports and 4 waves off becomes more of a chore than playing a game. I havent been very active because it ticks me off to even try at the moment. Cant time hits, takes 10x the amount of time it should take to get a hit off. I have just been pumpin troops out and adding them to the war city. About all I can do at the moment.

9. Default

I hate to hijack a post but I'm really hoping a moderator will see this, I'm on 186 and don't understand why its been 5 days and 4 messages to evony customer services and I haven't had a single reply! Evony customer services have always been great to me in the past and I'm confused and upset that ive heard nothing at all. Please someone contact me Evony

Quote Originally Posted by AnastaciaRavenClaw View Post
    I hate to hijack a post but I'm really hoping a moderator will see this, I'm on 186 and don't understand why its been 5 days and 4 messages to evony customer services and I haven't had a single reply! Evony customer services have always been great to me in the past and I'm confused and upset that ive heard nothing at all. Please someone contact me Evony
    Mods cant do a thing as they do not work for evony in any way. it is simply a voluntary role to moderate these forums. THey have 0 to do with lag or game services. PM davemata or hope he sees this if u want anything to possibly get done.

Also dont forget that between 3 games they have well over 100 servers to look after, so it an take time to deal with these issues.