Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: 186 Lag..

Cryin like a buncha nancies and sues. It's gonna lag, it's been that way for 3 years. Quit playing or shut up.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeusmighty View Post
    That is wrong sir. My mom only plays one account and can not log in? How is 1 3?
    As a general rule, If multiple family members play the game from the same house, You should contact evony and let them know, I did so when i very first started playing on server 6 and myself and my brother have not really had any issues since.

Running accs for friends, No mater how great there reason for not doing it is still against the rules bro.

Quote Originally Posted by david_k700 View Post
    hahahaha yeah... lotta people have whispered me asking me if i'm the "real major". I'm actually enjoying having a small account tho.. its a fun change
    Finally back down amongst the peasants eh? refuge catch up to you again did it?

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Light Year View Post
    Mods cant do a thing as they do not work for evony in any way. it is simply a voluntary role to moderate these forums. THey have 0 to do with lag or game services. PM davemata or hope he sees this if u want anything to possibly get done.

Also dont forget that between 3 games they have well over 100 servers to look after, so it an take time to deal with these issues.

This times a billion.

Mods = NOT EVONY
    DEVS = EVONY and not on forums.

If you are worried, message davemata, since he is the evony Representative on these mortal forums.

And ya, these things take time, Evony cant tell how much servers are going to lag, Since a server built 5 years ago wouldn't be 1/115th the size of current servers, since due to "Updated technology" we will call it, Servers are slowed by every person connected, and if some people connect to say 10 accounts each for the top 1000 players 24/7, The lag is going to be enormous. you want the lag to stop, everyone on the server drop 5-9 accounts and lag will ease

Also buzz stop calling people names. Especially if its true

Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

Quote Originally Posted by ssfgrgawer View Post

Finally back down amongst the peasants eh? refuge catch up to you again did it?

[/COLOR]
    hahaha nahh, its just alot of work running so many accounts and keeping up with the main... its rather refreshing to only have the 1 account...

The downside ofc is that your alot weaker as you dont have anything feeding you lol... It wasnt smart of me to be porting on the "top dogs" with my acc hahaha but it was fun!!

By the amazing Luda

hahaha nahh, its just alot of work running so many accounts and keeping up with the main... its rather refreshing to only have the 1 account...

The downside ofc is that your alot weaker as you dont have anything feeding you lol... It wasnt smart of me to be porting on the "top dogs" with my acc hahaha but it was fun!!
    pfft, i got up to a 400m burn on 173 with "just one account" :P Get on my level :P

Quote Originally Posted by ssfgrgawer View Post
    pfft, i got up to a 400m burn on 173 with "just one account" :P Get on my level :P
    i think i'd rather not hahaha... Besides im not even playing atm... porting on the top alliance and my internet crashing overnight kinda got my 186 acc destroyed :P lol (Literally went from 10cities to 1, i logged on and laughed)

By the amazing Luda

Yeah 690 got hungry lol

i think i'd rather not hahaha... Besides im not even playing atm... porting on the top alliance and my internet crashing overnight kinda got my 186 acc destroyed :P lol (Literally went from 10cities to 1, i logged on and laughed)
    Nothing quite like a good old fashioned butt whuppin

It was funny, the amount of strategems they used was ridiculous tho.. was offline and i still think they used about 5-6gate breakers and all the rest hahahah

By the amazing Luda

Yeah took them a lot players to.. I didn't see any reports but I know it was at least 6 huge players nailing you. Would love to see some reports major.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeusmighty View Post
    Yeah took them a lot players to.. I didn't see any reports but I know it was at least 6 huge players nailing you. Would love to see some reports major.
    i didnt really go through the reports, there was about 2k of em lol... the ones that i did though werent that special.. pretty much just broken gates and sbs lol did see a few cav smack fails though (dunno why they sent em when there was still range up with troops lol)... did me a favour in the end though.. i needed to focus on my uni work :P

And I actually knew a couple of the players aswell that were involved in the gangbang, one i was with in the same alliance on a different server (pretty sure i even gave them some of my alts when i quit) And the other one i knew from being in the same alliance and also from when i was hitting their alt and they asked me to stop which i did.

But just goes to show you, people gonna stab you in the back if you leave a knife out
    Last edited by david_k700; 08-27-2014 at 10:25 PM.

By the amazing Luda