Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 186 Lag..

I'm sorry to hear man I was hopeing you was online putting up a hell of a fight..but even if you was their was too many.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeusmighty View Post
    I'm sorry to hear man I was hopeing you was online putting up a hell of a fight..but even if you was their was too many.
    hahaha if i was online i prob woulda just truced with 6on1 :PPP lol

Though the night before the gangbang happened there was 3 of em hitting my warcity, was evident that they were pretty clueless with what they were doing... Neither of them had the mechs to damage my city so it was pretty much a bunch of spam waves to try and get me with no walls... and awhole bunch of untimed rainbows/tradefires which just splatted lol... the only real damage they did was when they broke gates and started sbing to which i ported out..

But whats done is done, i've moved on and you can be sure i've got their names written down if i stumble upon any of em on 190 lol, will turn out much different

By the amazing Luda

which player were you on 186?

Quote Originally Posted by david_k700 View Post
    hahaha if i was online i prob woulda just truced with 6on1 :PPP lol

Though the night before the gangbang happened there was 3 of em hitting my warcity, was evident that they were pretty clueless with what they were doing... Neither of them had the mechs to damage my city so it was pretty much a bunch of spam waves to try and get me with no walls... and awhole bunch of untimed rainbows/tradefires which just splatted lol... the only real damage they did was when they broke gates and started sbing to which i ported out..

But whats done is done, i've moved on and you can be sure i've got their names written down if i stumble upon any of em on 190 lol, will turn out much different
    1 little butt kickin and your running waiting for the next server? wheres your spine gone! Rebuild and retaliate!!!!

Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

Quote Originally Posted by ssfgrgawer View Post
    1 little butt kickin and your running waiting for the next server? wheres your spine gone! Rebuild and retaliate!!!!
    lmao noo, i've been waiting for 190 for months now.. was just playing 186 to pass the time :P

By the amazing Luda

Lags bad, but did anyone else lose cents/coins and items when they rolled the server back?